Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Sat4/13Tommy D's B-Day w/Rydell and MergeVIP

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

hmmmm, i'll go there just to take your ass to factory...........i am trying to decide now if i can handle South Park then factory, or should i just stick to factory

(its a factory anniversary, cant miss it)

Hey sweetie, I dont no if i will make it to factory but i am going to SP. Call me and we can make plans to meet up and go together. U must be so excited for factory- that is all u have talked about for weeks!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by eternitygirl

Hey sweetie, I dont no if i will make it to factory but i am going to SP. Call me and we can make plans to meet up and go together. U must be so excited for factory- that is all u have talked about for weeks!!!!!:eek:

Hey, yeah i know its all i talk about, isnt that sad LMFAO

anyways, i dont know if i'll make it to SP cause mom just told me we are going out for lil brother's 18th b-day.........

I'll definitely call you if i end up going there......

actually call my cell laters, lets talk

are you coming thursday to Euro?

no excuses for the 17th, thats the big day :D

Guest bonsolidd

Happy Bday Mr Tommy D! I know you can read but you friggin don't post...........Like I said happy bday.....I See ya after Bunks.......for the aftermath!:hat: ....I hope you will remember!

Originally posted by misk

..WHAT!?!:eek: .....................u know how i do!!!!!!!

......better get the bubbly ready.......i'm coming out full force crazy mama jama sat!....no remorse............

...and hardcorekrock...........i am thinking we prob did....i was by him and his friends a couple times for a few minutes in my travels lol............but i'll make myself known on sat!:D

Hi misk- I'm not sure if you two were formally introduced, I may have pointed in his direction while you were making your rounds. :)