Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blueprint 2.1

Originally posted by origskeemr

Did anyone hear it yet? It's Jay-Z's new album, he made it cause I think he found out that everyone thought Bluprint 2 sucked (which it did). Just curious to what's on it.

if its anything like the last few albums i cant wait to listen to the radio and hear eveybody sweat it....when really its crap

His last album was garbage... I actually bought it to and was very disappointed because I figured one CD would be good out of the two and I was wrong:( His Dynasty album was nuttin special but I enjoyed a few songs, S. Carter was aight (nuttin great), I like Vol. II a lot (but thats just me maybe), Vol. I was pretty tight I thought, and Reasonable Doubt was a classic... It's true that his CD's get worse and worse with time, but he always hooks up remixes and shit IMO

The songs he has been releasing lately I feel are tight

Beware of the boys

Stop

Excuse me miss (remix)

and this shit I heard on DJ CLue mixtape was hot

Originally posted by barslut

I waould liek to see jay-z pull a nas and come back strong but i doubt it , his ego is too big and he is at the point where he could fart on the mic and funk master flex would big it up like its the new hot shit on the block.

it sounds like he has a chance with his new shit

the unrealsed shit is good so far