Clubplanet Nightlife Community

W6 Lounge Friday Night

thepulse

W6 Lounge an exclusive NYC style lounge located at 619 Washington on South Beach. Tonight NYC DJ Marshall Fairbanks spins disco house/tribal house and more. for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> email djlist@excite.com and leave your first name and last initial. Cover is $20, <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> $10.

Good question, I don't know why they used NYC style other than the fact that the owners are from NYC and they are offering great service in the vip area, or that is just the way they choose to describe it- who knows, your guess is as good as mine.

forget italian restaurants - NYC PIZZA - god

bout the funniest story of ME clubbing - following a 12 hour marathon at Twilo followed by 5 hours at this loft party...grab a cab and drop my friend off at their apartment nearby and proceed back to my hotel somewhere up near CPW - not exactly sober nor coherent. 6 hours later i show up at the hotel - scare my roomies half to death since i've been MIA for nearly a day - come crawling in pass out on the bed - the only clue as to what i've been doing all day is this pizza box filled with different varities of pizza - thin/thick/filled/ garden/meat - seemingly from different parlors round town - and i have NO freakin' clue where/how/what i was up to...

god i do LOVE new york...can't live there but love to visit

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

[This message has been edited by noira (edited 01-03-2001).]

Oh ok smile.gif. It's just that I've gone out in NYC, and there's no consistent style (not a bad thing) to the clubs...every place is different..NYC style italian restaurants on the other hand.... smile.gif

Archived