Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is MIRAGE on SATURDAY NIGHTS.......................

yeah mirage Def has BEAUTIFUL women in there on wed. and i hear fridays happy hour time is more of like professional business people there going there after work or wahtever or during there break to get mangled up. i had a great time when i went last week on wed. and the women some stuck up some are just there to be picked up , Plus they got great looking bartenders. ONE IS JUST AMAZING but evil looking!!!

anyone see the crazy woman on wednesday picking up her skirt over her head, walking around in a purple thong, seducing some guy at like 3am (who thought he was the worlds best dancer)? The bouncers didnt know what to do with her....LOL. She and the guy were putting on a show in the middle of the dancefloor, it was like a bad remake of Dirty Dancing 2003. :laugh:

Sometimes I think i can make money if i write a book about the stupidity I see every week.

Originally posted by runway

anyone see the crazy woman on wednesday picking up her skirt over her head, walking around in a purple thong, seducing some guy at like 3am (who thought he was the worlds best dancer)? The bouncers didnt know what to do with her....LOL. She and the guy were putting on a show in the middle of the dancefloor, it was like a bad remake of Dirty Dancing 2003. :laugh:

Sometimes I think i can make money if i write a book about the stupidity I see every week.

No i was there but left around that time, wish i could of seen it , i would of enjoyed the laughter... I did have a great time over there though. will be there again this wed.

The summer is in the air and I can feel the opening of CPI lingering in the air as well.

Although CPI hasn't been the same for the past two summers (due to the onset of all the newer and arguably better venues in the Hamptons), I still get excited right before it opens up. For me, it signifies the beginning of the summer. I had plans to go away this summer, but, since I just got through my first year of law school and had very little time to enjoy my weekends, I will be spending my entire Summer in Nueva York, travelling to the Hamptons on Saturday night, chilling until the early A.M. hours, and then heading directly out to what has been and always will be the most beautiful city in the world.

I am assuming Ojeda is resuming his usual residency at CPI this summer? He's at his best in CPI.

God, I am itching to go out. :letsgo:

NO more Ojeda@CPI's. That news came out last year with his announcement of it.

I wonder who is going to be the Resident there now. Hopefully someone that can fill his shoes. Cause by the looks of the amount of business they (werent) doing last year, a whack DJ is really going to hurt them.

I am going to be there tomorrow...got called in to work... see you there.

Yes Ojeda quit last summer. Anyone know who is going to be spinning there for sure?

I think they did bad last summer b/c all these new places were open, people always want to experience something new. Besides I think many people grew out of CPI it used to be like the Factory of the Hamptons. Hopefully it will do better this summer.

:bootysha::dj: