Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if you woke up and saw this.....

Originally posted by max3

wow...cool...I could see how it can be scary to find though.....these critters are pretty acrobatic: Imagine it jumping and landing on top of your head and then running down your neck into your clothes, after u try to hit it or kill it...

truly a nitemare come true:eek:

but I wouldn't mind catching it and keeping it caged as a pet.:cool:

and experimenting to see what it would eat: like maybe putting a little mouse in there to see what would happen, then insects, worms and what not to see what it really likes:cool:

Same here, I'd love to see how it goes about it's day. I'm guessing it's the type of spider that doesn't spin a web and hunts its prey.

I would freeze and shit my pants if I saw that spider. That spider looks like a bigger version of the spiders that jump really far too.

I would never sleep in that house again. Jesus Christ. I could only imagine the size of the other spiders in that house.

That spider is so big and meaty that I'd be afraid to smash it. God, my skin is crawling so bad right now.

I would have that house turned upside down and sprayed to death if I saw that shit, and I would pay any amount of money to have the house done. Fuck that, I'd have people digging under the foundation of the house, into the ceilings, into the walls, and chemicalizing the fuck out of that house with the deadliest spider-killing poison.

That is really some shit.