Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for Atlanta clubs...

u can try following places :

- Crescent Room

- MjQ Concourse Atlanta

- Eleven50

- Lava Lounge

have actually only been to the Crescent Room...very good music...a lot of good looking babes...but the set up is not that great....next time am in atlanta will try Eleven50....am sure u should get plenty of replies on this forum....enjoy !...

Originally posted by Hasselot

have actually only been to the Crescent Room...very good music...a lot of good looking babes...but the set up is not that great....next time am in atlanta will try Eleven50....am sure u should get plenty of replies on this forum....enjoy !...

the Crescent Room has totally been redone over the past month, new DJ setup on the other side of the room, booming sound... recheck it out :)

Eleven50 has new ownership, all I am going to say is that it is not the same.

Also try vision, now thats an amazing mega club www.visionsaturday.com

ok...u've convinced me...gonna try the Crescent again next week on saturday nite....

what about friday nite in atlanta....??...am into house-techno...is vision playing that kind of music on fri nite ?...don't want to go to the Crescent 2 nites in a row...!!...let me know....tx

Originally posted by Hasselot

ok...u've convinced me...gonna try the Crescent again next week on saturday nite....

what about friday nite in atlanta....??...am into house-techno...is vision playing that kind of music on fri nite ?...don't want to go to the Crescent 2 nites in a row...!!...let me know....tx

If you are coming to Atlanta next week we have 3 shows in a row:

Thurs: Laurent Garnier (France) it doesnt get bigger than that

Fri: Aphrodite (UK) Free before midnight

Sat: Hernan Cattaneo (Argentina) Free before midnight

all those shows are at the Crescent Room. Vision runs an Urban night of Fridays and Dance on Saturdays but there are no special guests lined up there for next Sat.

thanks...am actually French....sorry....kind of tuff those days to be French in the USA...and agree with u....have seen Laurent Garnier in Barcelona ( Sonar ) in 1999....and his gig was just amazing....but am 3 hours driving from atla....so should be there for the week-end only...take care....

• 3 weeks later...

the Crescent Room is an amazing intimate space. Now that they have revamped the sound it is stellar. Honestly it is the perfect place to host Laurent and I am not just saying that because I am the promoter...

as for Illusions, I havent been there, its a little outside Atlanta (Marietta, the north side)

a few of our upcoming shows include:

Fri May 16 - F R E A K S *LIVE* @ Crescent Room

Sat May 17 - E R I C K M O R I L L O @ Club Vision

Thurs June 5 - makeup for the man LAURENT GARNIER @ Crescent

Sat June 7 - DEEP DISH @ Crescent Room

Fri June 13 - DJ Heather @ Crescent Room 4 FREE

Thurs June 19 - Disco D booty house @ Crescent

Fri June 27 - Josh Wink @ Crescent

also you can look forward to: Derrick Carter, Sneak, Mark Farina and many mo'

sound nice enough? :)