Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Second Official Whysleep/CP B-Day BBQ

Guest brwneydtrouble

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sgtfury

what i meant by trance - athon was that i was gonna spin trance.... kind of round things out considering most of the other guys are spinning house...

btw: trance doesnt blow...

Trance does NOT suck. I didn't mean to offend anybody, sorry if I did. I poke fun at the trance heads but I don't seriously mean any of it :) I am sure you remember me being a hard core trance head a couple of years ago :D

I just didn't feel like only hearing trance at the bbq.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I just didn't feel like only hearing trance at the bbq.

chat ap!!! and come to the BBQ!!!!

we have:

Jimmy T and something tells me that Phrankadelic will also be doing a set...its open decks...so if u wanna get DHM out there, by all means let em know...:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Sounds great anyone that wants to spin's welcome like we mentioned before, its open decks, just bring your music. I'm glad to see that we will have a nice selection of styles coming together for the music, I myself actually wouldn't mind a bit of breaks, djss. I guess I will bring my dancing shoes!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

As posted on Whysleep.....

"Ok slackers, I am giving you guys PLENTY of time to organize this shit right this time. Basically, all we need to get that we didn't have before is a generator, and a big ass BBQ. Lets all get together, have a few DJ's display their talents and have a bad ass party. Any new suggestions for locations? Maybe Crandon Park instead......but then again, we would have to bring tables and shtuff.....

As far as a date, I am thinking Saturday, April 19, just in time for Koky and Leo's birthdays.

Can we do this?"

Well first of all thanks Jackie for thinking about us,so the 19th already passed we can do this this weekend and celebrate,btw we're going to have a lil get together at the kendall ale house for a mini celebration those that want to join us are more than welcomed,to celebrate kokys and happyfaces b-day.And count me in for this weekend bbq!!!! See ya there!!!

Originally posted by happyface

Well first of all thanks Jackie for thinking about us,so the 19th already passed we can do this this weekend and celebrate,btw we're going to have a lil get together at the kendall ale house for a mini celebration those that want to join us are more than welcomed,to celebrate kokys and happyfaces b-day.And count me in for this weekend bbq!!!! See ya there!!!

wednesday of course!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Sounds great anyone that wants to spin's welcome like we mentioned before, its open decks, just bring your music. I'm glad to see that we will have a nice selection of styles coming together for the music, I myself actually wouldn't mind a bit of breaks, djss. I guess I will bring my dancing shoes!!

Well by that comment, I would be glad to bring some breaks...just for you!

DJ SS :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by happyface

It was my pleasure Leo, I am sure we will have a great turn out not only for the BBQ but for the Ale House as well, COUNT ME IN!!

Originally posted by djss

DJ SS

Hey, thanks. :) Been wanting to hear some real breaks for a while, with all these NYers coming down for Spring Break, their style of dancing has rubbed off a little on me. But of course, my love is and will always be house. :D

Originally posted by sgtfury

get ready for a trance-athon

BUT HEY FOLKS REMEMBER PLAY A VARIETY SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE AFTERNOON.....

CAN'T JUST PLAY ONE TYPE OF MUSIC....

TRANCE RULES!!!!

HOUSE 2ND BEST!!!!!

IN MY BOOKS:D :D

Originally posted by djss

DJ SS :D

ERIC BERETTA/ DJ ICEE/ DAVE LONDON/ SHARAZ

FO SHO!!!!!

HOOK IT UP WITH THE BREAKS!!!

Originally posted by mjm420

BUT HEY FOLKS REMEMBER PLAY A VARIETY SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE AFTERNOON.....

:aright: ....EXACTLY!!!! i think the comment by Srgt. has scared many CPers away...its going to be a mix of EVERY type of music..or atleast wait to place trance after we digest our food, i dont wanna get an upset stomach (have u seen the Port-A-Potties in this place?:shake: ):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:aright: ....EXACTLY!!!! i think the comment by Srgt. has scared many CPers away...its going to be a mix of EVERY type of music..or atleast wait to place trance after we digest our food, i dont wanna get an upset stomach (have u seen the Port-A-Potties in this place?:shake: ):tongue:

ACTUALLY THERE IS AONE BY THE CONSTRUCTION SITE IN CASE U CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE RESTROOM....

ALSO IF WE HAVE FIRST CHOICE ON THE PAVILLIONS....

WOULD BE BETTER TO GET ONE NEAR THE RESTROOMS

IF NOT WE CAN GET THE SAME ONE WE HAD LAST TIME..

WHAT DO U THINK MATAS??

Originally posted by mjm420

ACTUALLY THERE IS AONE BY THE CONSTRUCTION SITE IN CASE U CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE RESTROOM....

bro, thats the one that i am talking about...Meli went to use it and she came out screaming, crying and gagging...i havent tried the bathrooms over there...is it single or double ply?:constipa: