Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of my two fat kids and one of my sisters

fc5e3252.jpg

This is corky and tom..they are not allowed on the couch..they listen well dont they!

My dog snoopy..he is also fat and lazy..he thinks my bed is his.

fc5e3255.jpg

Did you ever see a dog this fat!!

fc5e3257.jpg

This is a pic of my little sister@ her prom last year.

fc5e61f4.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THERE IS HOPE TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

a YOUNGER SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................where do i sign???????????????

i clean, cook, dance, im a great listener, (HUH WHAT)..... SEEE, i can do all houehold chores, im an aires, i have a degree in bus. mgmt., i enjoy flying kites, playing twister, and making ice sculptures, AND IM GREAT W/ ANIMALS.........i am also a master at HOOLA HOOP............... use your imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK consuela.................

how was the slumber party, me and DON drove around central jersey after riverstreet looking for it, we ended up at the WRONG ONE!!!! DON had two bottles of shaving cream and came flying through the window of some house w/ 6 high school girls all looking for some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR DON, digga had to bail him outta jail sunday morning

the father PUMPED three rounds of BEE BEES in DONS ass, he'll be out of commission for 2-3 weeks

Originally posted by solargirl

Rod..I have to go do a couple things right now but I am going to post some pics of my sleep over..they did a couple of pics just for you:D :tongue:

Youll see what I mean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please do not do this to me at work.........its only 10:50 in the mornin and i just ate my morning snack and im filled to the gills w/ protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i had egg whites for breakfast, ill be fartin w/ excitement and bangin away at my keyboard, digga may have an accident and JUMP through the computer SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!............i saw the pic of the SIS and already HOWLED at my COMPUTER LIKE A FREEGIN WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the love of god maria, HOLD back the SLUMBER PARTY PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i may spontaniously COMBUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!