Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got fired today, But look How?

Ok did anyone ever see Friday? Craig got fired on his day off? shit was funny right? Well guess what the same shit happened to me. Only better I am on a (or I was ) vacation. I get a letter in the mail today that read

Please be advisec that efffect immediately, you are herewith dismissed from you position at _______. After repeated warnings about your conduct at ________ you have not worked in the best interests of the company.

On vacation I get this. There is more to this, I could see it coming.But the funny is it couldnt be done face to face. Its funny how professional people can be?

On the other hand it sucks cause I lost my main income. I took this week off to look for a better job. It sucks cause I know I have no money coming in, but all the bills don't, and the keep coming.

Sorry to hear that, man. But FUCK ______!!! :mad: You obviously knew that it was time to part ways and that it was time to move on, so YOU took the first step. Good job. If there is no way you can collect a severance pay or unemployment, then sign up with a temp agency so you can eat and live in the meantime, and think about what you REALLY want to do and work on making it happen. You probably already know! Sometimes if we don't move fast enough or ready to act on faith, we are forced to and then the real blessings come. :)

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

What was the conduct that your company wasn't pleased with?

yea, seriously....teminating employment is a pretty big deal. I've never heard of it being done through the mail like that....and I've never heard of such a general reason.

I agree that it's best that you were taking the initive to look for another job...I'd also advice not to worry about $$$. Unemployment is a good hold over for the time being...just haul ass with the job search. When I was layed off quite unexpectedly in January, I found a job within two weeks...if you really need the income make it a PRIORITY.

Good Luck!