Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT 1/6/01

loraine

Danny Tenaglia put's George Acosta to shame. cwm27.gif I really don't think George is good enough as far as track selection or even mixing to be part of the Global Underground series. Not to take anything away from George becuase he is very, very good, but Danny is better .............

arrakis, have I got a hidden find for you. I know you are an advocate of house music and I heard a DJ at goddess on new years that stunned me. I won't bore you with who Ive heard and where Ive heard them (everybody; everywhere) But when I was listening I thought of you. His name is Jerry B and he goes back to Studio 54 in NY and is something else. He has a 4hour set at goddess on sat from 12 to 4. Please check him out.

Plasma> Thanks for the heads-up... This Saturday I'll most likely be at DT, but will keep Goddess in mind. Is there some kind of house revival going on there? Peace.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

i just have one question since a majority of the people that i spoke to is going to see DT... this saturday ..... where can we all meet..... someone pick a spot and a time....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

DT blew the roof off of Vinyl Sunday night into Monday morning throwing down a 14 1/2 hour set. He did the countdown twice. Once at midnight and then at 6am. I had the chance to hear his remix of LADY- Modjo

Whhhhheeeeew!! This track is HOT!!!!

I'm sure he'll drop it for you guys too.

Get ready for an amazing night of music...

After hearing him on NYE, I almost booked my tix for this Saturday. I'm going to have to wait until March... frown.gif

D> I didn't know Danny remixed "Lady"... heard that track a million times now, but it still moves me. Modjo's new one ("Change") isn't nearly as good in my opinion... Did you make it to Body & Soul??

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Um; fresh/tasty apples vs. sour/rotten oranges...

------------------

Brak> Yeah; who are you?

------------------

OK, ok!! Florida Clubplanet hedz...

Danny T will be a great chance to have an inter-board meet-up á la NY style!! hehehe Up in NY we have a meet-up vitrually evry Friday up in Twilo for afterhours in the Powerbar at 6 am...

While at Space this Saturday, how about we meet at the bar in the Red Room coming in from the back side (near the DJ booth) at any given time in the night. I suggest 2 am... If u have a better set up for the meet-up feel free to post it... whenever its good for all of us to meet...

I hope everyone can make it!! Danny T will be amazing... and we have 12 hours of him! cwm32.gifcwm35.gifcwm12.gif

C u guyz there!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

bass40.jpg

Archived