Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Peacenik Fools have run out of STEAM!!

Originally posted by frenchbread

imposing sanctions that translated in death of civilians and did nothing to hussein...

those people were bound to die regardless, cause anything that goes into that country did not belong to the Iraqi people, it belonged to Saddam..... he is another castro, maybe worst.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we watch the liberation of Iraq by thousands of Iraqi dancing in the street because the fear and opression that they had to endore is over... How can you still have the same anti-war argument when even international news agencies have reported the torture chambers the using of civilians as sheilds as well as other ATROCITIES?? There is THOUSAND of Iraqi nationals dancing in the street in michigan isn't this another example of a just war or the POWER OF FREEDOM??

I am just glad I am on the RIGHT side of the fence...

Originally posted by mr mahs

As we watch the liberation of Iraqi people by thousands of Iraqi dancing in the street because the fear and opression that they had to endore is over... How can you still have the same anti-war argument when even international news agencies have reported the torture chambers the using of civilians as sheilds as well as other ATROCITIES?? There is THOUSAND of Iraqi nationals dancing in the street in michigan isn't this another example of a JUST WAR??

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by jesseh49

Your producing evidence by our biggest opponent to this war(France). They would love to see nothing more than us fail. So how am I to believe anything they show or say. The reporters who are also claiming we shot at them aren't Pro US. How do I know they aren't in on this whole thing to make the US look bad? Do you get what I'm saying? You need to let this be investigated before reaching a conclusion.

here are a little difference between france and the u.s.:

the media is not part of the gov't...

state and church are seperated...

let this be investigated by who?...the u.s. military?...please...

you have dozens of witnesses(not french) and an actual video, but you only believe the pentagon press release...

keep livin' the dream...

you have dozens of witnesses(not french) and an actual video, but you only believe the pentagon press release...

keep livin' the dream...

shit I just noticed how ANTI_AMERICAN you are.... anything that america does is wrong in your eyes aint it?

keep livin' the dream...

Our media is not part of the gov't. It is owned by huge corporations which are owned by shareholders. So anyone can acutally own a small piece of the media.

I haven't made up my mind yet if they were really fired upon. It just happened yesterday. I will wait untill all of the evidence is in to make up my decision. I, unlike you am willing to take in all forms of information to make a decision on my own.

You will never believe anything the goverment says because you are so paranoid that they are only out to lie and to decieve the public. You will never admit that the Iraqis are so much better off now that we have Liberated them. Even though you can see them dancing in the streets. Oh wait that is because the footage has been filmed by US media not the French media. So that means it must have been filmed on some back studio lot somewhere.

Originally posted by dnice35

shit I just noticed how ANTI_AMERICAN you are.... anything that america does is wrong in your eyes aint it?

You just realise this? All of the Iraqis in Iraq can sign a petition stating the Americans were just in fighting this war and it still would be wrong in his eyes..

Oh french to ruffle your feathers a litte bit.. The leader of the opposition group sated that Iraq will alwys remember and lean towrds who liberated them and will NEVER forget who tried tio stop the liberation.. So what that means is that evn if all U.S companies get the contracts to rebuild Iraq it would be justified by the Iraqi people, isn't Captalism great??

I sware I would love to high 5 Pres Bush and Tommy Franks right now....

You just realise this? All of the Iraqis in Iraq can sign a petition stating the Americans were just in fighting this war and it still would be wrong in his eyes..

Oh french to ruffle your feathers a litte bit.. The leader of the opposition group sated that Iraq will alwys remember and lean towrds who liberated them and will NEVER forget who tried tio stop the liberation.. So what that means is that evn if all U.S companies get the contracts to rebuild Iraq it would be justified by the Iraqi people, isn't Captalism great??

I'm sure Frenchbread will have some argument on why the French should get some of those contracts even though none of there soliders died fighting to liberate them. That it was all a conspiracy by Big Business in the US to go to war in order to get more contracts overseas.

I'm sure Frenchbread will have some argument on why the French should get some of those contracts even though none of there soliders died fighting to liberate them. That it was all a conspiracy by Big Business in the US to go to war in order to get more contracts overseas.

REMEMBER FRANCE HAD THE SAME STANCE ALL ALONG, LET AMERICAN TROOPS GO IN AND DIE, THEN WE GO HELP AND SHARE THE GLORY.... :rolleyes:

As we watch the liberation of Iraq by thousands of Iraqi dancing in the street because the fear and opression that they had to endore is over... How can you still have the same anti-war argument when even international news agencies have reported the torture chambers the using of civilians as sheilds as well as other ATROCITIES?? There is THOUSAND of Iraqi nationals dancing in the street in michigan isn't this another example of a just war or the POWER OF FREEDOM??

once again....since when has this been a humanitarian mission? i thought we were invading to root out terrorism?

oops....i meant WMD

oops....thats not it either...:idea:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

once again....since when has this been a humanitarian mission? i thought we were invading to root out terrorism?

oops....i meant WMD

oops....thats not it either...:idea:

This war is about ALL those things and then some. Terrorism and the threat of WMD may have been the impetus, but to say this war was strictly about one issue or another (i.e., oil) is a simplistic and convenient response for the anti-war crowd.

Our media is not part of the gov't. It is owned by huge corporations which are owned by shareholders. So anyone can acutally own a small piece of the media.

you're obviously missinformed...

90% of the mass media belong to 6 people in this country...

I haven't made up my mind yet if they were really fired upon. It just happened yesterday. I will wait untill all of the evidence is in to make up my decision. I, unlike you am willing to take in all forms of information to make a decision on my own.

i am not willing to take in all forms of information?...

woa...lol...please...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You will never believe anything the goverment says because you are so paranoid that they are only out to lie and to decieve the public. You will never admit that the Iraqis are so much better off now that we have Liberated them. Even though you can see them dancing in the streets. Oh wait that is because the footage has been filmed by US media not the French media. So that means it must have been filmed on some back studio lot somewhere.

and again...

bs'ing your way through...

please quote when i EVER said that the iraqi wouldn't be better off by being liberated from hussein...

yea...

i didn't think so...

:rolleyes:

REMEMBER FRANCE HAD THE SAME STANCE ALL ALONG, LET AMERICAN TROOPS GO IN AND DIE, THEN WE GO HELP AND SHARE THE GLORY.... :rolleyes:

you are so insane you make no sense...

you're saying "french suck because they didn't want this war to take place"

then you say "french suck because they wanted us to go in alone and die"

and then you say they had the same stance all along?...

:confused:

i am not anti-american...

...:rolleyes:

you think it's normal that our church and state are not separated?...

we're supposed to be the champion of democracy...(meanwhile or president isn't even elected by the people)...

and like i said to jeeseh49, i never said that i didn't want the good of the iraqi people...

please quote when i EVER said that the iraqi wouldn't be better off by being liberated from hussein...

and then you say they had the same stance all along?...

:confused:

I WAS QUOTING WHAT YOU SAID ON A PREVIOUS QUOTE, HOW FRANCE, GERMS, RUSIA HAD THE SAME STANCE ALL ALONG.

TO CLEARIFY, I SAID THAT WAS THEIR (FRANCE) STANCE ALL ALONG IF THE US WENT INTO IRAQ,

LET THEIR(US) SOLDIERS DIE, THEN WE GO IN AND HELP RECONSTRUCT IRAQ. ISNT THAT WHAT THEY WANT?

I WAS QUOTING WHAT YOU SAID ON A PREVIOUS QUOTE, HOW FRANCE, GERMS, RUSIA HAD THE SAME STANCE ALL ALONG.

TO CLEARIFY, I SAID THAT WAS THEIR (FRANCE) STANCE ALL ALONG IF THE US WENT INTO IRAQ,

LET THEIR(US) SOLDIERS DIE, THEN WE GO IN AND HELP RECONSTRUCT IRAQ. ISNT THAT WHAT THEY WANT?

yea you need a bit more clarification still...

how can france say "let their soldiers die" and "stop them from going to war" at the same time...

how does that make sense?...

and please show me where france said "let their soldiers die"...please do show me that...

i think this is another one of those numerous times where you just blow it straight out of your ASS...

yea you need a bit more clarification still...

how can france say "let their soldiers die" and "stop them from going to war" at the same time...

how does that make sense?...

and please show me where france said "let their soldiers die"...please do show me that...

i think this is another one of those numerous times where you just blow it straight out of your ASS...

I was being sarcastic, you ass.... anyways they wont say that in public, but knowing those opportunistic bastards, I wont doubt that wasnt said behind closed doors.

you're obviously missinformed...

90% of the mass media belong to 6 people in this country...

Right but you said in your post before that our media is run by the gov't. I was simply stating that it wasn't. So why did you say that our media is controlled by the gov't if it really isn't.

i am not willing to take in all forms of information?...

woa...lol...please...

You don't really believe in any iformation that the US releases you think it is all a conspiracy for some reason

To say one country is opportunistic and another not, is foolish. ALL countries do things for gain...the US went in and "liberated" Iraq for gain, some motives known, and some unknown...Russia, France, etc, did NOT go in for their own political reasons...

Originally posted by raver_mania

To say one country is opportunistic and another not, is foolish. ALL countries do things for gain...the US went in and "liberated" Iraq for gain, some motives known, and some unknown...Russia, France, etc, did NOT go in for their own political reasons...

ok, we should just take this win for what its worth, the liberation of the Iraqi people..... unless thats not enough for some of you?

ok, we should just take this win for what its worth, the liberation of the Iraqi people..... unless thats not enough for some of you?

and to get rid of someone thats been buggin the Bushies for a while...a thorn on thier side so to say...

Originally posted by raver_mania

and to get rid of someone thats been buggin the Bushies for a while...a thorn on thier side so to say...

ok, if you wanna look at it that way, we can..... bottom line is that, all this bickering is getting us nowhere, lets all just celebrate these peoples liberation, instead of bitching about how wrong, or imoral this war is......

Iraq, free at last! :)

ok, if you wanna look at it that way, we can..... bottom line is that, all this bickering is getting us nowhere, lets all just celebrate these peoples liberation, instead of bitching about how wrong, or imoral this war is......

Iraq, free at last! :)

Cool by me man! :D