Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what our summer's going to look like

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by flavanugz

mmmmmmmm....ice beer.

Of all the ice beers out there, Bud Ice has to be the worst. I'll take a Natty Ice over a Bud Ice anyday.

d:Rew, you can be the one with the visor, but only if you throw some UFOs on him.

I am so fucking sick of this cold and snow :blown:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Of all the ice beers out there, Bud Ice has to be the worst. I'll take a Natty Ice over a Bud Ice anyday.

d:Rew, you can be the one with the visor, but only if you throw some UFOs on him.

I am so fucking sick of this cold and snow :blown:

of commercial beers, u are correct, but have u ever tried to drink a Bull Ice. OMG! shit is harsh.

best ice beers: tie between icehouse and natty ice

of commercial beers, u are correct, but have u ever tried to drink a Bull Ice. OMG! shit is harsh.

best ice beers: tie between icehouse and natty ice

Nah, I'm not really big on trying out other ice beers. It's not like I go looking through the isles, find a random ice beer and think to myself "Damn, I bet this tastes good."

My favorite ice is definitely Molson. It's not half-bad.

Nah, I'm not really big on trying out other ice beers. It's not like I go looking through the isles, find a random ice beer and think to myself "Damn, I bet this tastes good."

My favorite ice is definitely Molson. It's not half-bad.

oh good call. i totally forgot molson.

actually, bull ice comes in the convenient 40oz bottle only. i stumbled across this gem looking for a st ides one day. i think NH is the only state that has it. made by the wondeful shlitz brewing company!!

oh good call. i totally forgot molson.

actually, bull ice comes in the convenient 40oz bottle only. i stumbled across this gem looking for a st ides one day. i think NH is the only state that has it. made by the wondeful shlitz brewing company!!

Hey, you need to check out Steel Reserve. Now THAT is a ghetto beer. They sell it in 24 oz. cans at Marty's in Allson. It has to be the worst beer I've ever tasted... BUT, it's something like 8% alcohol. It's like the Cisco of beers.

My dad's hunting buddy had a dog named Schlitz. Best name for a hunting dog ever.

Originally posted by groovefire

I knew Mr. Hat would be the next Junior Vasquez. ;)

You better stay out of that bitch's DJ booth if you know what's good for you! :hat:

Wait... is Mr. Hat a Lesbian? A transexual????? :confused:

Did he used to be Mrs. Hat?? Whoever did his plastic surgery did a marvelous job... I could barely tell.

You better stay out of that bitch's DJ booth if you know what's good for you! :hat:

Wait... is Mr. Hat a Lesbian? A transexual????? :confused:

Did he used to be Mrs. Hat?? Whoever did his plastic surgery did a marvelous job... I could barely tell.

No, no...Mr. Hat's male, but a total queen. Loves Diva House Music, drag shows, boas, lepard print and, of course, hats.

ohhhhhhhh, I get it now! :idea:

Mr. Hat is just like flavanugz.... loves Diva House and DJs at lesbian parties. Now it all makes sense, thanks for clearing that up guys!

(Note: I know I'm sarcastic all the time, but this post is in complete seriousness)

good boy:clap2:

Originally posted by lurkinfem2003

good boy:clap2:

i love djing for lesbians. most up for it crowd ever, although most of em could of housed me. they were definitley feeling my diva-fused tech funkiness......

i think i had a threesome, but it could have been two dudes, dont remember!