Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the best club ?

ledoc

I will visit Miami on 4th july 2003. What I like the most are clubs with enormous dancefloors and spectacular light show and the music I want is commercial progressive trance or hi-energy dance (trancy sounds with vocals).

Which club do you think is the best ? I have to choose one.... (crobar, space, maze, level....?)

thanxs....

I'm new to miami ,but i had visited many times before i moved here. coincedentally i visited last 4th of July for my girlfriends birthday and we went to a party at Opium Garden. I fell in love with this club and i recomend it to some one coming here for the first time as i truely believe it captures the essence of "thee South Beach Miami Club.it is big with the middle open to the beautifull south beach sky and has pretty incredible sound considering the design(partly covered / partly open). While there,it was an amazing party hosted by Brooke Burke, Leonardo DeCaprio and E! With the sound, lighting (both intelligent and naturally star powered), guests and incredible location, this should really be one you check out.

hope you like it as i did

ss

ps. you may not find hard commercial trance there though

huge dancefloors (level) saturday nights

hi-energy dance (club spi )saturday nights

if not u can check out maze (nice upbeat music) friday night

TRANCE RULES!!!!

HOUSE SECOND BEST!!!!!

I usually don't scout for star power when I go out. Good music and movie stars are mutually exclusive in this town...most Hollywood types wouldn't know good house music if it hit them over the head.

Best clubs in town:

Space 34

Maze

Nerve

crobar

.cooljunkie. for the relevant info on all these venues and more!

Thanks a lot for all this replies but can u tell me more about the music in LEVEL and how much is the price of the entrance tiket. I heard it is the biggest club in Miami...is that true ?

Just one question more: do you think it's better for clubbing on the night of friday 4th july or waiting for the night of saturday ?

Yeah... saleen if fucking with you, really.

I'll bet no one here has been to level more than once in the last year, and that was for the Janet Reno fund raiser.

Shame too, used to be a great club.

If size matters, go to Space or Crobar, space would prob suit you better.

BTW cover is usually around $20 or a bit more for special events.

As VIP says...

Support your local DJ's!

I've been playing at Level on a weekly basis for around 6 months now and have seen very very few of you Cp'ers there. On that note, I gotta give much porps to those who have (Meng, Digital7, Diabolique) since the beginning!

Why don't you guys come out and check out what's going on up in the Mezzanine?

This weekend, there'll be an open bar from 10-11 and guestlist is good till 1AM. Shoot me a PM or email at djfxlive@yahoo.com

If you are interested or wish to put a bit of time where your mouth is, make your determinations in person.

Come out, if not to start out your night on Sobe...I guarantee the Mezzanine has its own unique vibe that you will enjoy!!!

You've got the demos. You like the music? Well then come out and keep it alive!!!

Respect,

FX

CommonGrounds.jpg

Mez.jpg

Aside from FXs set, Level sucks nowadays, they whooshed out any other chance of good music in there a long time ago.

Level is no longer the biggest club in Miami, Space 34 takes that honor...

As for days, July 3rd, Danny Howells is at Space 34, so go then.