Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a survey

digital7

Just wanted to know what your favorite top three tracks are of all time?

these are tracks that have meaning to me:

1)Brian Transeu - Mercury & Solace (12" mix)

2)Space Manouvers - Stage One (John Graham's Full Separation mix)

3)Cass vs. Slide - Perception (Original)

3)Planisphere - Deep Blue Dream (Original)

what are yours?

Come on guys... Of all time means, of ALL Time. Those tracks were great but can you play them 10 years from now and get the same responce???

In no particular order...

cwm6.gif Kraftwerk - Tour De France(remix francois k.) - Kling Klang/EMI

cwm9.gif Nu Yorican Soul/ Masters at Work - Runaway (mongoloids in space) - Giant Step/Blue Thumb

cwm11.gif A.Bambatta & Soul Sonic Force - Looking for the Perfect Beat(any version) - Tommy Boy

btw was it 3/4 ? cwm27.gif

------------------

Peace

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 01-11-2001).]

B> Word up on the Nu Yorican Soul track; my favorite of theirs (and one of my all time favorites) is "I am the Black Gold of The Sun" (4 Hero remix)... did you hear Nu Yorican Soul 2 should be out hopefully by Conference time?! cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

cwm2.gif True B-Side, but if you would have read what I wrote, those tracks have personal signifigance, nothing to do with crowd preference or reaction.. For that I would have wrote what? let's see? Sneaker Pimps - "Spin Spin Sugar" (Armand Van Helden remix) or maybe Madonna? (pretty much any remix?) my personal favorite would be Sasha's Twilo mix of "Ray of Light" but then again, that's just my opinion .....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do it and how you do it" -- "Don't let people bring you down, just shrug it off and dick slap them"

Archived