Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge Doorman!!

****** To all current and potential customers @ Euro Lounge!!

I just found out about this website and I have seen some people have trashed me. In response, We at Euro Lounge have one philosophy: We have a nice place and we like to keep it that way by:

a) No Minors

B) Well Dressed

c) Always well behaved

A good time for everyone and pleasant atmosphere are what we are striving for, if there is anyway I can be an assistance to anyone of our customers, that's what I am here for.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the door.

Freddie

Originally posted by lipringape

I just found out about this website and I have seen some people have trashed me. In response, We at Euro Lounge have one philosophy: We have a nice place and we like to keep it that way by:

a) No Minors

B) Well Dressed

c) Always well behaved

A good time for everyone and pleasant atmosphere are what we are striving for, if there is anyway I can be an assistance to anyone of our customers, that's what I am here for.

Freddie

Your mean! :mad:

Guest stillrdncarguy

i thought the shrtdick was doorman....so now we have lipringass and shrtdick working the door.....?

Shrtdick..

Very creative handjob....

I left when the going was good...

And never worked the door..

Thats all Fab Five Freddy....

Come to Taste on Saturdays and I will gladly pistol whip you with my short dick foo...

Learn to talk shit to someone who is unable to squash you into a bloody pulp on the pavement...

Hump...

Originally posted by lipringape

a) No Minors

B) Well Dressed

c) Always well behaved

Freddie

ohhhhhhhhh but girls that are minor are always the most fun! No tolorance for alcohol lol ahhahahahahaah