Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk - In-store set @Virgin Megastore

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

He'll be @ the Virgin Megastore (Union Square) on April 18th at 4pm. He's going to spin for a bit and then sign copies of his Global DVD.

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO THIS! Not sure what time everyone is planning on leaving yet though :(

I'd go with ya tiny but I'm not sure what our transpo. plans are either. :blank: I'm prolly just calling in sick on Friday so I can leave whenever.

Tiny!!! That is literally 2 blocks away from my apartment!!!! I will totally go with you---- Why don't you plan on riding up with us to make sure that you get there in time. (It may mean leaving Thursday night and driving through the night in a minivan, but you can sleep in the car and I think the sacrifice will be worth it). We can meet PvD even sooner than we thought! ;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'd go with ya tiny but I'm not sure what our transpo. plans are either. :blank: I'm prolly just calling in sick on Friday so I can leave whenever.

I have no idea either. I think the plan was to leave around noon on Friday. I haven't heard anything else. We'll see :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I have no idea either. I think the plan was to leave around noon on Friday. I haven't heard anything else. We'll see :D

have you checked your non-work e-mail? ken sent u, me and cha-cha an e-mail.

Tini-- I was thinking about it, and you would actually be doing me a HUGE favor if you came up with me on Thursday nite-- I know how much "fun" this move is going to be, and I could use all of the help I can get! I have a feeling my parents are going to leave all of my shit in a heap on the floor and then take off. Let me know if you would be able to do that, k? ;)

Originally posted by sauvee88

He's doing it at 4 though... most people here work until after 6... so I would assume you would be ok - but it could be a disaster and then again he could pull the typical "no show" which people tend to do at these things here.

you must be mistaking him for Dave Seaman :rolleyes:

like people don't leave work early on fridays :tongue: