Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soul Furic Records host at Goddess

plasmajockey

Plasma> Won't be able to make it to this one, but would like to in the future... I take it the boys are back?!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Cool; thanks, bro...

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Plasma> Anything going on for this Friday night?

------------------

Plasma> Cool; and this is Friday night? Remind me where Goddess is again...

------------------

plasma, usually i'm a big sell out, but we're on for friday night. smile.gif

arrakis, let me know if you wanna meet up too...also, r you still in west palm??? i'm going out around there thurs. night if you wanna get together then, or have any suggestions where to go.

cwm38.gifcwm9.gif

Little> Yeah; I live in West Palm... not sure if I'm going out this Thursday night, but your best bet is the Lounge (on Clematis Street - just west of the railroad tracks); DJ Storm drops house/acid-jazz - usually a good vibe there.

------------------

Wow thanks everyone Last friday was a record breaking night at goddess PURE HOUSE for all of you house advocates out there. Brian Tappert was spinning tracks he produced only last week and he called me twice today to tell me what an incredible experience he had with the crowd last night. So thank you from Brian and the goddess family for your resounding support!

[This message has been edited by plasmajockey (edited 01-13-2001).]

Wow, last Friday was excellent! The club is very nice, got to walk around everywhere. The music was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Big congrats to Soulfuric on a successful night. Looking forward to next Friday!

-DJBrak

Archived