Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diet Plan???

Riding...Anything for an Iron brother...just refer to my other Post...it has it all outlined.........

Nutrionist what? I bet I know more about diets and how the body works than you will ever know....Don't drop names..I have been taught by the best...You probably don't even know the Great One Dan DUCHAINE....quick do a google search...

the doctor is in da house!!! Balance is everything, you want to incorporate a variety of foods from all food groups into your daily meal plan. Eating healthy foods is one of the most important tools of weight management. The right foods can help control blood sugar and protect long term health as well as promote weight loss. A preplanned menu is a great start:) ! First step is to figure out your est caloric needs based on your ideal body weight. For a woman at 5 feet her IBW would be 100lbs. at 5ft 1 inch it would be 105lbs 5ft2inches 110lbs. you see the pattern... For guys at 5 ft the IBW would be 106lbs, 5ft1inch would be 112lbs, 5ft2inches 118lbs. So get your IBW first. From that weight convert to KG and take that # (the wt in KG) and multiply by 30 then by 35. That is your est calorie needs.... Ideally you want 40% from carbs, 30% from protein, and 30% from fat. Eat foods that are less fat, especially animal fat. Eat more starches and foods high in fiber, eat less sugar, use less salt.. Measuring foods is important. I starch xchange is 15 grams carbohydrate, 3gPro, and 1gFat. 80 calories per serving, that is 1/2 cup of starchy veggies, grains,pasta ORRRR 1 oz of breads and cereals. You want a min of 6 servings a day. Small servings of meat provide ample protein for daily needs. 7gpro,3gfat,55calories per serving.NO CARBS!!!. an example is 1 oz of chicken, turkey,fish, beef,1/4 cup of tuna,1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese, or 1/4 cup egg sub. Peanut butter is a great meat sub!!! you want about 6 xchanges a day. Vegetables are avery good source of vitamins and minerals. Many choices also provide fiber. A serving is 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables,1/2 cup of vegetable juice, or 1 cup of raw vegetables. Vegetables provide 5gcarb,2gpro,and 25 calories per serving. You want 5 a day for better health!! Fruits provide important vitamins and minerals and are a good source of fiber. To obtain the most fiber from fruits, eat the edible peelings too!!(apples,apricots,pears). Fruits provide 15 gcarb,and 60 calories per serving.1 whole fruit=serving, 1/2 cup fresh,canned, or frozen fruit NO SUGAR ADDED=serving and 1/4 cup dried fruit=serving... about 4 xchanges a day! You want milk or milk products in your meal plan as well (calcium,vitamins,minerals,protein are all in milk) 1 serving of milk is 8 oz. (12gcarb,8gpro, 1gfat and about 150 calories per serving.)that goes for yogurt as well. Fats are 5gfat and 45 calories per serving. Choose unsaturated fats instead of saturated fats to help lower blood cholesterol levels. Antioxidants are great to incorporate in your diet plan as well. For men lycopene, found in tomato products help with sexual health nuts help your nuts too!! summer is around the corner guys !!;) Chocolate, tea, peanuts, and alcohol (esp red wine )(in moderation) help keep your heart healthy! Omega 3's found in fish help keep arteries healthy. If you are a guy, men with lower cholesterol in a recent study are shown to have better sexual desire and performance:D !! That leads me to the next topic. Get enuff physical exercise!!! Well I hope I was some help:) !! If you need to talk about anything else I am always on the cp board and on the scene!! HOLLLAAA!!!

Guest hotshit

dude on an six to eight week plan me personally i cut my carbs very low for 4 weeks. Last 4 weeks almost complete carb depletion. Try to shit more, honestly it works for me. 3 solid meals and the rest protein shakes. Never bars, Isopure zero carb Vanilla flava. If necessary cardio in the morning which can be highly catabolic if overdone. I am no expert but this works for me every summer so thats my plan.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by njbigtime

During contest prep season cut out protein shakes, they tend to bloat you. ONly protein from solid food. I personally wake up and have 1/2 lb of lean ground beef, then another 1/2 lb of lean ground beef at 10:30 am, and so on.

I have a fucked up stomach so if i eat to many solid meals i feel bloated. But i try to eat strictly solids and in the end i feel bloated, except for tuna, i dont know why but tuna does not give me that bloated feeling.

BTW aqua, that 40/30/30 split is NOT ideal if he's trying to cut 4% bf down in a hurry.

It should be closer to 50/25/15.........prot/carb/fat. Stacked'd CKD technique in the other post is a better way to go about it.

hey stacked... touchy touchy! The "doctor" thing was a joke and I don't just "feed old people" My patients are a variety of ages and disease states. I don't work in a nursing home. By the way, I get great satisfaction spending time with any and all of my patients and assisting their physical and pyschological needs for nourishment and companionship. The greatest lessons one can learn about life are the ones taught at the foot of an elderly person's bed. I do not wish to follow in the footsteps of them, but to seek what they sought and teach what they taught.I do it out of humility and the sense of love that I have for myself and others. I give out my kindness to them because I know it will be mirrored back to me. You and I and everyone here on cp will be there one day. I hope karma is on your side...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Riding...Anything for an Iron brother...just refer to my other Post...it has it all outlined.........

Nutrionist what? I bet I know more about diets and how the body works than you will ever know....Don't drop names..I have been taught by the best...You probably don't even know the Great One Dan DUCHAINE....quick do a google search...

Chris, i had to give in and finally post. all of these people are jokes. lets give them a class.

Originally posted by neena16

she's alive...how are you?

hi bigtime. :D

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........i miss you!

i got the pictures back .....you look beautiful in every picture....one of the best is of adriana in the suitcase....REMEMBER????? hahahhahaaaaaaa...i almost fell off the chair when i saw it....... sending them out this weekend