nyis4meatheads

Does this board need more polls?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does this board need more polls?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by teamj5

mmmm sororoity girls

stay away from the freshman cause they are usually the fatties.....sophmores are good cause by their second year in college they've developed an eating disorder....and now that they are skinny they are getting attention so they will bang anyone, incuding meathead. juniors can be hit or miss cause by the time they are seniors they have been dicked over so much they wise up and are mean old bitches. and they are jealous of all the skinny sophmore girls getting attention from all the senior guys :laugh:

:drool: sorority girls

OK, now we know your take on high school chicks. What about girls in college? At what point do they develop eating disorders?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

Good job boys- way to go ruin yet another thread! :blank:

How on earth is this thread ruined??? It's my thread and I like where it's going... you don't like it, start your own!! :tongue:

Chick in the tan is good, but as per usual, I'm partial to the girlontheright.

Best MTV chick ever was Genesis from the real world Boston. Her and her uber-hot, lesbian wife :drool:

Originally posted by whadupg

Coming from the guy with undoubtedly the nastiest looking bouncing titties on the planet - they're scary kaydup - i couldn't figure out wtf they were at first. :shake:

ya, drew's sig is very "youknowwho"esque right now.

sorry, i had to.

I see where your comming from on the titties.

But see they are bouncing, which means she is riding someone. So in turn it is interesting. Plus they are something to watch.

Now they arnt the best looking titties in the world, but hey they are tits. And it is friday, and what is better than bouncing tits on a friday?? Plus I am hungover and it is entertaining to me right now. So if ya dont enjoy the tits(Flava & G) maybe you two can invision a giat cock or something.

Originally posted by kaydup

I see where your comming from on the titties.

But see they are bouncing, which means she is riding someone. So in turn it is interesting. Plus they are something to watch.

Now they arnt the best looking titties in the world, but hey they are tits. And it is friday, and what is better than bouncing tits on a friday?? Plus I am hungover and it is entertaining to me right now. So if ya dont enjoy the tits(Flava & G) maybe you two can invision a giat cock or something.

Oh yeah- that would be way better to look at - a giant flopping penis lmao - go eat some advil or something :tongue: