Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC 1st timer help

dickiebird

Well, for house, Shadow lounge usually has good parties, Eric Morillo was just at Crobar this past weekend, there will be parties everywhere, just plan you days out early. Get to the clubs early lines are crazy and doormen are especially cranky during that week.

Yep, they're cranky alright...

They're overwhelmed by the WMC crowds and the unfortunate concurrence of spring break week causes a bunch of drunk college kids who think it's another daytona to come down and ruin it.

Look for the club that has the style you like. Each has a different twist.

Biggest in size or name = Level / Crobar / N / Space / 320 / Shadow / Goddess

(but bigger does not mean better)

New clubs = Rain / Fuel / & Liquid (should be re-open)

But there's tons more clubs to choose from.

Check out the dress & age(21&^) requirements bfe you decide.

Keep checking back on the Miami boards..

Also checkout citysearch.com to see where all the clubs are...

Your best bet is to map out a route to the clubs bfe you even get here.

That way you don't waste time, you prob. won't be able to get into all of the clubs you want so have a back-up plan.

Be prepared to spend all of your money & be treated like Shit wherever you go!!!

That way you won't be upset when you Do. (prepare for the worst & hope for the best)

Not everyone is fucked up, but you'll be surprised how many people are rude. (Most, not from here)

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

i'm putting together a email list that will be regularly updated w/ event dates lineups etc. i'll post all the info, hopefully tomorrow. still a few sponsor kinks to work out. for now check out my thread on the global underground message board in the WMC 2001 forum. http://www.cluboxed.co.uk or email me @ phatbloke@ugsoundmgmt.com and i'll sign you up from there. see ya in a few months!

Archived