Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone ever think that women will rule the world one day?

georgym

A) There are more women than men in the world

B) They are moving up in the stratosphere/workplace

C) They can procreate without the need of a man

D) They seem to be able to hook up with each other easier than guys hook up with each other (i.e. see kaydup's avatar ;)

E) They can cook, clean and save better than men

Im scared :worry::shake:

Originally posted by gmccookny

A) There are more women than men in the world

B) They are moving up in the stratosphere/workplace

C) They can procreate without the need of a man

D) They seem to be able to hook up with each other easier than guys hook up with each other (i.e. see kaydup's avatar ;)

E) They can cook, clean and save better than men

Im scared :worry::shake:

Where did you get point C from?

and no men are still physically stronger more agressive

Originally posted by siceone

Where did you get point C from?

and no men are still physically stronger more agressive

Point C should be restated as "girls can be artificially inseminated with men's sperm".

True men are stronger, but the aggressive factor is narrowing, and you know that ~!

Point C should be restated as "girls can be artificially inseminated with men's sperm".

True men are stronger, but the aggressive factor is narrowing, and you know that ~!

oh and you don't need men to get the sperm ?

are you dating some womens lib chick or something who in gods name told you that the agressivness gap is narrowing? and if it is narrowing it's because men are becoming pussies not the other way around.

Originally posted by siceone

oh and you don't need men to get the sperm ?

are you dating some womens lib chick or something who in gods name told you that the agressivness gap is narrowing? and if it is narrowing it's because men are becoming pussies not the other way around.

Women are more aggressive , and if you don't believe me, you must be with some southern country girl or someone from the midwest.

Look at all the business-types, working women. They don't get anywhere by being passive. And don't even start to say women haven't gotten more aggressive in the last 20 years.

Women are demanding to work more, are fighting in the war. THis was not possible 30-40 years ago.

So yes, women in general are more aggressive. Not even that they are MORE aggressive than men. But the gap is narrowing.

Women are more aggressive , and if you don't believe me, you must be with some southern country girl or someone from the midwest.

Look at all the business-types, working women. They don't get anywhere by being passive. And don't even start to say women haven't gotten more aggressive in the last 20 years.

Women are demanding to work more, are fighting in the war. THis was not possible 30-40 years ago.

So yes, women in general are more aggressive. Not even that they are MORE aggressive than men. But the gap is narrowing.

women have always been more demanding Men just started to listen.. That has nothing to do with agressiveness it has to do with inclusion women are not more agressive than men and never will be.. it's hormonal

Surely women will have their turn with ruling the world..

AFTER then finish cooking dinner...for us men'

AFTER they finish painting and doing our laundry..

ANd AFTER they double their intelligence and learn to listen to us guys more often..

AFTER all that is done..maybe we will allow them then...

and only then to be the secretary of the ruler of the world....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, as far as a writer's note...

If anyone takes me seriously from this very very very joking style of a statement...do the following..

RUN to the nearest brick wall and slamm into it face first......

Me funny....you not....

My joke go ha ha...

thankyou...and please remember....only you can prevent impregnating.....

have a nice day..

they do rule the world. lands have been conquered and wars have been lost over pussy. there's no and/if/but about it. Women (through the power of pussy) rule the world and have made it very obvious that they keep us in charge, so that way there is always someone to blame.

Originally posted by covetoys

they do rule the world. lands have been conquered and wars have been lost over pussy. there's no and/if/but about it. Women (through the power of pussy) rule the world and have made it very obvious that they keep us in charge, so that way there is always someone to blame.

lol... Sounds like you should write a book on that :D