Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Seaside Saturdays Dilemma...

Now that Richie Santana is the resident at XS, this throws more of a wrench into the summer. I was planning on bouncing from Merge and Tempts on Saturdays, but now it looks like I will be making some pit stops at XS now. If only Seaside stayed open till noon... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I guess you didnt here the biggest news coming out of seaside for this summer...............they are building an underground tunnel system that goes through tempts to xs to merge and then crosses over to bamboo, this will in turn keep foot traffic off the streets, its almost done , wait till you see it. The music from each club will be pumped into the tunnel. iITS GONNA BE SIIIIICK.................:D

Originally posted by ml2k3

I guess you didnt here the biggest news coming out of seaside for this summer...............they are building an underground tunnel system that goes through tempts to xs to merge and then crosses over to bamboo, this will in turn keep foot traffic off the streets, its almost done , wait till you see it. The music from each club will be pumped into the tunnel. iITS GONNA BE SIIIIICK.................:D

The only underground tunnel in Seadside will be the Crackheads in the sewer looking for their jar that they dropped

Guest saleen351

all 3 clubs have changes done to them....

Not gonna get into what changes;)

I think Teo should do the sat party with Masi @ XS.... locals night out. no nyc gudios to fight with, no silcone north nj trashy whores.. just ocean county peeps, like it use to be..... And what ever happened to those sick spanglish tracks teo use to drop at Bermuda????

I remember when if you rocked a wife beater at XS you were an outcast.... Those were the good days..

LOL " That would be great" I could leave my bar to run to the bathroom stop over at Merge formerlly Bermuda Club where i spent eight years bartending and do some shots with Tommy D. then over to Tempts for some shots with my partner at XS Ceeotter and then back to my bar at XS... When will this tunnel be complete?

Originally posted by danfury

Now that Richie Santana is the resident at XS, this throws more of a wrench into the summer. I was planning on bouncing from Merge and Tempts on Saturdays, but now it looks like I will be making some pit stops at XS now. If only Seaside stayed open till noon... :cry: :cry: :cry:

If this is all you have to worry about this summer you're okay.

Just do an hour rotation and close out a different club each Sat....just to spread the love evenly between each DJ. There problem solved.

:D :D :D

Work on this!

We can name it the Crackhead Tunnel. :D

Originally posted by danfury

wow Dan this might be tough. INSTEAD OF JUST SWALLOWING RYDELL'S AND DENNY'S LOAD'S YOU GOT SANTANA'S TOO!!! HAHAHAHAAHA. I HOPE YOURE NOT THINKING OF SPITTING ARE YOU???:laugh: :laugh: .

IM JUST FUCKING AROUND BRO. All 3 places are gonna be great I'm sure. I got my new seaside home, but I'll be makng my way over to Tempts a few times and Cody05 I promise to make it over to XS this summer!!

who is gonna be stupid enough to beleive that the town of seaside is going to waist a penny on digging up tunnels for every drunk ass, to pass out in. I mean what the fuck.. enough with the rumors already.. It's bad enough everybody said Surf Club was going to close.. and there grand opening is going to be may 3rd..get a life people.. :blown:

Originally posted by paul76

who is gonna be stupid enough to beleive that the town of seaside is going to waist a penny on digging up tunnels for every drunk ass, to pass out in. I mean what the fuck.. enough with the rumors already.. It's bad enough everybody said Surf Club was going to close.. and there grand opening is going to be may 3rd..get a life people.. :blown:

he was fucking Joking

SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ISNT FOR REAL.

Originally posted by kostaP

wow Dan this might be tough. INSTEAD OF JUST SWALLOWING RYDELL'S AND DENNY'S LOAD'S YOU GOT SANTANA'S TOO!!! HAHAHAHAAHA. I HOPE YOURE NOT THINKING OF SPITTING ARE YOU???:laugh: :laugh: .

IM JUST FUCKING AROUND BRO. All 3 places are gonna be great I'm sure. I got my new seaside home, but I'll be makng my way over to Tempts a few times and Cody05 I promise to make it over to XS this summer!!

I am going to hold you to that one!!!

Wow you mean they really are going to put tunnels in so I can go bar to bar on my bathroom breaks?

You, my friend, are a RETARD!!!! Its called sarcasum