Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I need a man so he can financially support me"

Destiny

Originally posted by sassa

what a fucking hoe...

LMAO you definately are one of my fav CPers:laugh: :laugh:

I feel bad for her because shes in her mid 20's and this is still her outlook on life...she's a sweetie, im just waiting for her to realize that everything is not going to be handed to her

Originally posted by Destiny

I feel bad for her because shes in her mid 20's and this is still her outlook on life...she's a sweetie, im just waiting for her to realize that everything is not going to be handed to her

...my boy's sister-in-law is just like your friend...i constantly make fun of her when we hang out...i told her sister she needs good angry sex...preferrably anal to clear that problem up...lol...such a shame...they should know better at their age, but dont...they just may end up as old, single, bitter women with a big question mark hanging over their head...who knows...only time will tell...

Originally posted by Destiny

Yup so thats what one of my friends said to myself and 3 of my friends today, and she was dead serious about it too....there starts a big disagreement about how relying on someone for financial stability is insane. I eventually got fed up and walked away. I just happen to find this completely IDIOTIC and couldn't stand to be there anymore.

Anyone else ever hear this from one of their friends/family?:rolleyes:

I need a filthy rich sugar mama to take care of me....:D

BUT no fuckin way am I changin diapers..... :D