Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: dj FLAVAhugz (& all frat party goers)

nyis4meatheads

Dude, I will seriously give you $20 if you bust out the Danny Howells edit of 'Donna Summers - I Feel Love' at the party tomorrow night. Cold, hard cash, and I will help fight off the legions of drunk, homophobic guys who try to kill you as Donna busts out the vocal.

Just picture it... you're 19, you're super-cool and in a frat, you're drunk, you're macking to some chick while the nugged one's spinning up some "California Dreamin'"... next thing you know... "Ooooooooohhhhhh, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so wonderful. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in loooooooooove. Ooooooohhhhhh you and me you and me you and me you and me. Ohhhhhhhhh, I feel love I feel love I feel love I feeeeel Love

I FEEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE"

And adding to the insult, some 25 year old, drunk as fuck alumnus is belting it out twice as loud as Donna. And you can't do a damn thing about it......

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Dude, I will seriously give you $20 if you bust out the Danny Howells edit of 'Donna Summers - I Feel Love' at the party tomorrow night. Cold, hard cash, and I will help fight off the legions of drunk, homophobic guys who try to kill you as Donna busts out the vocal.

Just picture it... you're 19, you're super-cool and in a frat, you're drunk, you're macking to some chick while the nugged one's spinning up some "California Dreamin'"... next thing you know... "Ooooooooohhhhhh, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so wonderful. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in loooooooooove. Ooooooohhhhhh you and me you and me you and me you and me. Ohhhhhhhhh, I feel love I feel love I feel love I feeeeel Love

I FEEL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE"

And adding to the insult, some 25 year old, drunk as fuck alumnus is belting it out twice as loud as Donna. And you can't do a damn thing about it......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am now posting from the floor in front of my desk:laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Count me in for $10 to Flav if he plays the track and $10 to ny if he sings along. :laugh:

Oh, you better believe if I ever heard that song, not only will I be singing it, I will be SCREAMING it. And I'm a really, really, really bad singer.

I'll throw my $10 right back at Flavanugz... now we're up to $40, plus whatever g can find after her mid-party Tortilla Sam's binge.

I don't think you guys can even understand the kind of rukus this would cause. People would literally try to kill Tom. By the time he's playing music, there will be at least a few hundred people in the party room alone (most likely a lot more), and NONE of them will want to hear that song. Generally engineering school frat boys aren't too big into Diva House. But we're gonna change all that this weekend :cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Fratboiz luv Junya!

g, don't even let me near the Beruit table this weekend. I'm so damn good, you won't get me off it :tongue::D

Isn't it time to change the name of Beruit, doesn't seem to have the same meaning it used to in the '80s and '90s. Maybe it should be called Iraq, Israel, Los Angeles...something that's more current, no?

i am so pissed i missed this thread. i didnt know about the deal until brian told me about it like an hour before i was gonna spin. anyways, im sure i played enough music to piss off a few people.

my quote of the night is.....

random girl to me : HEY, can u play something that I know???

:P

songs i played that she didint know are:

science dept: from dusk till dawn

gusgus: david

groove aramada: easy

kot vs layo and bushwacka: finally love story thing

michael jackson: billie jean (bushwacka bootleg mix)

jazzy jeff and fresh prince: summertime (hyrbid mix)