Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Eurolounge security staff and friends

THIS IS A MESSEGE BOARD BOYS, PEOPLE CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH WHEN I SAY WHAT HAPPENED, IM SORRY IT HAD TO BE THAT WAY, BUT IM NOT GONNA SUGARCOAT SHIT TO TRY AND HELP YOU GUYS BUILD A PARTY THAT GOT FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF YOUR UNFRIENDLYNESS AND DOWNRIGHT NASTYNESS.

100000 PEOPLE READ THIS BOARD GUYS, AND I BET IF THAT INCIDENT DIDNT HAPPEN, YOUR THURSDAY SPOT WOULDA BEEN BLOWING UP BY NOW AND BE MORE PACKED THEN ANY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY IS. BUT, YOU GUYS MADE DECISIONS AND PISSED OFF THE WRONG PEOPLE AND THATS WHY I STEPPED OUT OF PROMOTING THERE.

THE OWNERS HAVE YOU TO THANK.

AND AN EMPTY CLUB ON THURSDAYS TO SHOW FOR IT.

Originally posted by carguy19

THIS IS A MESSEGE BOARD BOYS, PEOPLE CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY LIKE.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH WHEN I SAY WHAT HAPPENED, IM SORRY IT HAD TO BE THAT WAY, BUT IM NOT GONNA SUGARCOAT SHIT TO TRY AND HELP YOU GUYS BUILD A PARTY THAT GOT FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF YOUR UNFRIENDLYNESS AND DOWNRIGHT NASTYNESS.

100000 PEOPLE READ THIS BOARD GUYS, AND I BET IF THAT INCIDENT DIDNT HAPPEN, YOUR THURSDAY SPOT WOULDA BEEN BLOWING UP BY NOW AND BE MORE PACKED THEN ANY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY IS. BUT, YOU GUYS MADE DECISIONS AND PISSED OFF THE WRONG PEOPLE AND THATS WHY I STEPPED OUT OF PROMOTING THERE.

THE OWNERS HAVE YOU TO THANK.

AND AN EMPTY CLUB ON THURSDAYS TO SHOW FOR IT.

AHHAHAHHA YOU TELL THEM MAN!

FUCKEN PLACE IS SUCH A DUMP LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDFATHERS BASEMENT HAHAAH

HARDLY EURO MORE LIKE TRASH FROM THE 70'S

Originally posted by notallthere

AHHAHAHHA YOU TELL THEM MAN!

FUCKEN PLACE IS SUCH A DUMP LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDFATHERS BASEMENT HAHAAH

HARDLY EURO MORE LIKE TRASH FROM THE 70'S

they should turn it into a spanish place and rename it tribecca 2

carl, carguy, chill out, my boy owns the place and the place is hot as hell, i am not goign to sit here and let you bash him, if you got a problem with manny, tell him to his face, enough with this little kid shit. stop haten, euro is fat as hell, that is why you wanted to promte there right, you had one bad incident, let it go. notallthere what up, its your fellow garwood peeps.

everyone be nice, god, lol, relax. . . .

Originally posted by rbar

carl, carguy, chill out, my boy owns the place and the place is hot as hell, i am not goign to sit here and let you bash him, if you got a problem with manny, tell him to his face, enough with this little kid shit. stop haten, euro is fat as hell, that is why you wanted to promte there right, you had one bad incident, let it go. notallthere what up, its your fellow garwood peeps.

everyone be nice, god, lol, relax. . . .

OMG! I thought all smart and rational thinking people disappeared from this board til you

THANK YOU! oh wise one LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

You crack me up sometimes!!! thanx I needed to be reminded of that:laugh:

anytime (gramps)

but its not like im all that much younger then you anyway-

- i think were born same year:confused:

in a few years PM me here (like ill be here right?)

cause i know a good connection for some

*DEPENDS*

:laugh:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

wow 71 huh???

then 9 years later i was born.............

DAMB GRL!!! now your makin me feel it--

STIKY

sorry but i guess you as old and the chicken crossing the road joke

cause you got like 1.5 years on me:laugh:

Hey? did they have paper back then? i mean what did you use to write down guestlist names back in that day?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

DAMB GRL!!! now your makin me feel it--

STIKY

sorry but i guess you as old and the chicken crossing the road joke

cause you got like 1.5 years on me:laugh:

Hey? did they have paper back then? i mean what did you use to write down guestlist names back in that day?

lol yup.....born 1980

Guest list back then...........like the ten commandments.....carved in stone

Well back in my day we use to go to the Copa Cabana in Cuba until Kennedy put a ban on that country.........those were the good ol days

And Cracka, I still have my original copy of the Ten Commandments, Moses gave me a copy when we were hangin out at the local pub sippin on a bottle o' bub........he was chil!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Well back in my day we use to go to the Copa Cabana in Cuba until Kennedy put a ban on that country.........those were the good ol days

And Cracka, I still have my original copy of the Ten Commandments, Moses gave me a copy when we were hangin out at the local pub sippin on a bottle o' bub........he was chil!!!

AMERICA HAD BEEEN BERRY BERRY GOOD TO ME!!