Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inauguration .......Space34.

mursa

Im here to wish that we inaugurate Space34 in grand Style tonight :cool: . And that it be the begining of many great Saturdays to come .

May you all party safe and sound and still have a great time .

PS........ and hoping that Space can put some Trance/Techno Dj's every once in a while to "spice it up" a bit . Dj Dean ?! , Marco V ? ............... come on Biz , make it happen ;) .

"believe in fate"

Guest saleen351

yet another post about bringing in trance djs who only loose money for the club, or you have to force the regular clubbers to give up their house sessions party on sat for some eurotrash trance djs...

we need to make a seprate forum for all those who want trance at space or other clubs then don't show up..

Originally posted by saleen351

yet another post about bringing in trance djs who only loose money for the club, or you have to force the regular clubbers to give up their house sessions party on sat for some eurotrash trance djs...

we need to make a seprate forum for all those who want trance at space or other clubs then don't show up..

:rolleyes: Be nice Saleen....... sheeze.

As long as the trance is on Fridays, how cares anyway. As long as OG and Roland are Saturday:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

:rolleyes: Be nice Saleen....... sheeze.

As long as the trance is on Fridays, how cares anyway. As long as OG and Roland are Saturday:eek: :eek: :eek:

there is no trance on fridays. Only a pvd can pack them in on fridays, therefore every trance dj will be sat night... thus fucking it up for the clubbers who made house sessions what it is.

there is no trance on fridays. Only a pvd can pack them in on fridays, therefore every trance dj will be sat night... thus fucking it up for the clubbers who made house sessions what it is.

Well then I guess we won't go to Space on those Saturdays... Space has to please the masses..... how can they turn down PvD or Tiesto on a saturday night? We both know that both those dj's will pack the house.

I don't want anything messing up OG and Roland on Saturdays either, but hey, I'm not the guy paying the dj's to play at Space.. LP is....

You and I don't go to Space every single Saturday anyway, so how does this ultimately affect us if a trance dj spins on a saturday once a month? It doesn't.... So I guess the clubbers that made HouseSessions what it is will have to go to Crobar that Saturday.... whats wrong with variety anyway?

So STFU;)

Even though i consider myself a trancehead in many ways, that doesn't keep me from going to housesession , i really enjoy Roland and OG , if not i wouldn't go .............. but what i was essencially trying to say is that MIXING it up everyonce in a while isn't gonna hurt . And it doesn't have to be on Saturdays , Fridays is fine .

I love cherries , strawberries and cheesecake ........yet , do I eat it every single saturday ? ........GOTTA KEEP IT SPECIAL. :D

"believe in fate"

MR. ANTI-TRANCE!!

JUST LIKE MR. I CAN'T STAND TRANCE WAS YET HAVING A BLAST JAMMING & DANCING!!! (some what anyways) to trance on the closing night of space.......

maybe they should have a trance forum so u can be the moderator!!!

TRANCE RULES!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by mjm420

MR. ANTI-TRANCE!!

JUST LIKE MR. I CAN'T STAND TRANCE WAS YET HAVING A BLAST JAMMING & DANCING!!! (some what anyways) to trance on the closing night of space.......

maybe they should have a trance forum so u can be the moderator!!!

TRANCE RULES!!!!!!

he’s a closet trance fan. just ask the hog. :laugh:

Guest saleen351

a true trance fan will admit that trance died way before 1999..... anyone that still listens to it, has some serious drug problems.. Its a dead genre... only a hand full of clubs in the world play it now..

Originally posted by thehog

yup he puts trance on CD's he burns for me

gives me the CD and says hey all of these tracks are great.

:laugh::idea:

hey hog i think u let out his little secret!!!:laugh: :laugh:

sshhhhhhh!!!! i think u weren't supposed to tell

:laugh: :laugh:

a true trance fan will admit that trance died way before 1999..... anyone that still listens to it, has some serious drug problems.. Its a dead genre... only a hand full of clubs in the world play it now..

they say a part recovery ,is admitting you have a problem. :idea::laugh:

SO U ADMIT THEN U HAVE A PROBLEM?? U MISS TRANCE OR U HAVE A SERIOUS DRUG PROBLEM.....

SO U R SAYING U WEREN'T DANCING & HAVING A GOOD TIME WHILE U WERE LISTENING TO TRANCE AT SPACE??

& THAT ACCORDING TO QUITE A BIT OF PEOPLE WHO SAW YOU JUMPING AROUND LIKE A MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN & WITH A BIG OLD SMILE ON YOUR FACE..... U WASN'T LISTENING TO TRANCE!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

& TRUE TRANCE FAN WILL SAY U R AN IDIOT AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MEMBER ON THE BOARD.....

BUT AGAIN EVERYONE HAS THEIR CHOICE IN MUSIC & YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM.....

:D :D

Originally posted by mjm420

SO U ADMIT THEN U HAVE A PROBLEM?? U MISS TRANCE OR U HAVE A SERIOUS DRUG PROBLEM.....

SO U R SAYING U WEREN'T DANCING & HAVING A GOOD TIME WHILE U WERE LISTENING TO TRANCE AT SPACE??

& THAT ACCORDING TO QUITE A BIT OF PEOPLE WHO SAW YOU JUMPING AROUND LIKE A MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN & WITH A BIG OLD SMILE ON YOUR FACE..... U WASN'T LISTENING TO TRANCE!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

& TRUE TRANCE FAN WILL SAY U R AN IDIOT AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MEMBER ON THE BOARD.....

BUT AGAIN EVERYONE HAS THEIR CHOICE IN MUSIC & YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM.....

:D :D

You are out of your mind, or completely out of touch.

The biggest years in trance music EVER was 1999-2000, and the QUALITY of trance has been increasing since.

Why don't you come to Space when Tiesto plays and tell me trance is 'dead'.