Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shebly Series 1

Guest saleen351

car looks sick in person, but is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

use to run mid 14's....

heres and idea, us a vette or viper or stang motor is you are gonna charge that much:idea: :idea: :idea:

ps, those numbers are bullshit..

320 hp and runs 11.3???????????? no way

a monster miata or a 427 cobar don't run those numbers with that power level... on street tires no way..

Originally posted by saleen351

car looks sick in person, but is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

use to run mid 14's....

heres and idea, us a vette or viper or stang motor is you are gonna charge that much:idea: :idea: :idea:

ummm....how is 1/4 mile in 11.3 seconds slow?!

320hp cars don't run 11.3 unless they weigh 1800lbs.... and i don't think its going to weigh 1800lbs if its a convertable...

and either way, 320hp is a disgrace for a blown v8.... what the fuck??? your standard ls1 is 320hp WITHOUT a charger...

not to mention the wealth of aftermarket already in place for it...

it seems more like an icon-collectible than a real performance bargain.

It continually amazes me how Ford couldn't get over 320hp out of their n/a 4.6L cobra motor, meanwhile Ferrari is doing it just fine in their 3.6L V8.

Now looking at a "supercharged 320hp V8", it screams "Jaguar XK8 powerplant" to me. i.e. torquey and fun but overall, a lame duck of the V8 family.

what a fucking waste.

if they want REAL power, they should've thrown in a grand national motor or opted for a 351. Or at LEAST the current blown cobra setup, 380+hp.