Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UK music at WMC

dickiebird

I have posted a message a few days ago asking what DJ's to expect in WMC, after doing some real in depth research I find that most of what's going on over there is OUR (UK) Dj's doing their stuff, I am real dissapointed coz our stuff is crap with no groove or soul. Is there any where I can DANCE!!! cwm36.gif

Um; you're wrong... take a look at this list and tell me there were no talented Americans that attended last year who can make you get your groove on: http://www.wintermusicconference.com/wmc00hilghtstest.htm

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

D-man> Glad you liked the Garth CD... it shows his more "techno" side. How about that "gravity" track w/ Sarah Jones? Fawkin' beauteeful! By the way, do you have Thrive US Underground 01 mixed by Garth? If not I can burn you a copy... has some great tracks - including a Love and Rockets remix by Deep Dish ("Resurrection Hex"); my favorite remix of theirs. Top mixing skills as well.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived