Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Review.....

Place was nuts last night !!!!

Good crowd well dressed, Richie blew it up as usual.

CP peeps all over the fuggin place.

Shouts to piro and neena, dani and BF, jenni, doubleduece, cynstam, trewguy, santaforeal, and anyone else I forgot to mention.

Originally posted by carguy19

Shouts to piro and neena, dani and BF, jenni, doubleduece, cynstam, trewguy, santaforeal, and anyone else I forgot to mention.

.....<~~anyone else here!......eeeeew!:mad::tongue:

yeah south park was crazy last night.. what was even crazier was i ended up at sf.. but went entirely too early.. so left early also.. after my search for treasure came up empty!:mad:

nice seeing everyone... carguy, kosta ( who saved me from peeing my pants heehee) piro, hardcorekrock, doubleduece, umm i guess thats all i saw but i guess more of you were there..

Originally posted by neena16

I had a great time at South Park, liked the setup, Rydell was on point..(I finally heard the new Whitney song, loved it :D )

Some CP heads I saw out, Carguy, Misk, Trewguy, Jennijugs, Hardcorekrock, Doubleduece, and Santaforeal. :D :D :D

i was lookin for ya.. there were sooo many people though.. busiest i have seen it since thanksgiving eve..

We had an awesome time hanging out with everyone. Nice seeing: Carguy19, herbcorekherb, doubledeuce, jennijugs, dani672, misk, trewguy, santaforeal, petey k, ml2k3, among others (sorry if I missed anyone).

Richie was Richie, great job as usual.

Thanks to Carmine for hooking it up, I appreciate it. We'll be back soon.

Originally posted by dani672

i was lookin for ya.. there were sooo many people though.. busiest i have seen it since thanksgiving eve..

I didn't even know you were there.....where were you hanging at? I spent most of time either by the bar right by the hip hop room, or the bar by the DJ booth in the back, or of course on line for the bathroom :mad:

I'll be back there... :D

Originally posted by misk

....lol....good times..........how about that little cat fight behind us!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I forgot about that.....I felt like stuffing a sock in that girl's mouthaction-smiley-088.gif her voice was so irritating. I was going to let the girl cut in front of me just so she would shut the hell up.

I forgot about that.....I felt like stuffing a sock in that girl's mouthaction-smiley-088.gif her voice was so irritating. I was going to let the girl cut in front of me just so she would shut the hell up.

nice seeing you alan and carl in that over crowded place

Hi links

I hate tempts girls line to the bathroom :mad:

whatz up my nigga? :D

....TEMPS line is the worse line to stand on because of Sergeant bouncer that sits by the door. He's such a miserable person.

The Plon for this summer using the mens bothroom:D sike