Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory anniversary party review

I thought it was pretty good all in all, although it was a bit crowded and the juiceballs thouroughly enjoyed shoving people around. Music was a mix of stuff i liked and stuff i didn't like so much but decent. As usual, people were waving to jonathan peters like he was their best friend in the world and he did not make any sort of attempt to acknowledge them. and there were also people wearing their SF gear. i look at people like that as the guys who wear the shirt of the band they're going to see to the concert. the SF meathead shuffle was definately in effect too. I especially liked the backround noise of people violently heaving in the bathroom. that was an extra nice touch. as usual the stage show was just wierd and involved a homoerotic theme mixed with overall strangeness. I was there from about 4-12 and it was packed the whole time. and by the way, does anyone know the name of the song that goes, "shout, let it all out, feel it...jump, stomp, feel it, let it all out"? i guess they played it around 10.

GTI

Billie Jean

Tempermental dub into the original

Kemical

Hunter

You're not alone

Love is a healer

Whats going on

You dont even know me

Paula Cole

American Beauty

Walking on thin ice