Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Props To My Boy!

flavanugz

I am so pumped right now. I go to this site to look up this weeks kissfm tracklisting and my boy's track is the openening song. I almost shit myself. No one deserves this more than him. I hope this turns into something as big as it should.

here is the tracklisting...pretty cool he is on it with pdiddy :

12-Apr-2003

<John Digweed>

Dils - Miser [CDR]

Kevin Freeman - Music is My Life [Low Pressings]

Moloko - Forever More (Francois K & Eric Kupper Remix)

Joshua Ryan - Buildings In Between (Luke Fair mix)

ADD - Use Only The Drugs [Loaded]

Peter Gun - The Chase [Millennium]

P Diddy v Deep Dish - Lets Get Up [White Label]

Tom, I got your IM this morning... I can't fucking believe this! How'd he get that to Digweed?!? What great news!

Dils is our friend Geoff who Tom and I went to school with. He's a really good producer, but hasn't really had any big exposure up until now. Geoff was also Tom's partner in crime in the DJ booth this weekend.

We need to get this mix!!

dillz is my homeslice, basically the kid that got me into this scene. this song was one of my favs he has done, not my favorite though. kid has so many good tracks its scary. we are writing some shit together that should be done very soon.

i dont think this song was one of theones i played you. i played this song at brians after digweed. ya, i got more upfront shit than diggers BOIIIII!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tom, I got your IM this morning... I can't fucking believe this! How'd he get that to Digweed?!? What great news!

Dils is our friend Geoff who Tom and I went to school with. He's a really good producer, but hasn't really had any big exposure up until now. Geoff was also Tom's partner in crime in the DJ booth this weekend.

We need to get this mix!!

Diggers got a CDR from this dude Smight at WMC. Smight runs a label tht Geoff is going to be on. This song is most likley going to be one the early releases.

If u want the set, which u should, u can get it from here, our friend rich is sharing it for peeps.

http://rich2.net/music/

Originally posted by flavanugz

dillz is my homeslice, basically the kid that got me into this scene. this song was one of my favs he has done, not my favorite though. kid has so many good tracks its scary. we are writing some shit together that should be done very soon.

i dont think this song was one of theones i played you. i played this song at brians after digweed. ya, i got more upfront shit than diggers BOIIIII!

I've been meaning to tell you that I couldn't get those links to work and never listened to your tracks. Send 'em to me on a CD or something.

Originally posted by flavanugz

Diggers got a CDR from this dude Smight at WMC. Smight runs a label tht Geoff is going to be on. This song is most likley going to be one the early releases.

If u want the set, which u should, u can get it from here, our friend rich is sharing it for peeps.

http://rich2.net/music/

Just finished listening to this mix. Nice!!! But I shut it off as soon as I heard "next is P-Diddy vs.... and off it went