Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rods' quarter life CRISIS / b-day weekend review.......

FRI: friday started off w/ my roomates taking me to my fav. sushi restaurant in mo-town................3 bottles of wine and 100 dollars worth of sushi later, the party moved to 80 western........we continued to drink and listen to some evil beats.................then come 2:30 a.m. my roomates best friend turns to me and she says "rod i want to party" YESSSSSSSSSSSS so digga put some gel in his hair, and we headed to METRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

walked into a packed house and old school beats..........was greeted by half of CP, and thaught i was supposed to bring my "hi my name is roddigga" name tag................................good seeing everyone...............me and my new found partner in crime continued to pahte, then afta the pahte its always the hotel lobby..............AFTER HOURS.....................partied like DON CARTAGENA till the wee hours in the mornin up in tempskids room..............left, went home and continued to party on the car ride home...............shook in bed all day and thaught my eyes were being held open w/ toothpicks...............

and yes i did not yet go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAT: headed down to central jersey to meet up wit my nicca for the real b-day party to begin, the twitch was still there and i was still not capable of holding a decent conversation and still i have not slept!!!!!...........met up with DON and my dalin sTaCylyNn..............i knew i was in for a long one...........i mentioned to the two of them that i had to meet up with my mother for an early lunch, therefor AFTER HOURS was not going to HAPPEN,........... i could only go to DEKO!!!!............ i DID NOT want to see my family all GEEKED OUT..................

DEKO was OFFF THE FUGGGIN HOOOOOOOK thanks to all my friends that came out, especially to DON, serge, and binoy for settin everything up, good job to mr. santana and haskins for keeping the crowd movin...................................

so pretty much digga was an utter disaster at deko and the only language i could speak apparently was "TONGUE" HA HA HA........

so after deko, digga thaught his driver was taking him home to spend some QT with his dalin, me and my dalin were in the back seat when i thaught we were stopped at a construction site, all i saw were lights and people around the car, i was in the back seat pre-occupied...............i noticed we were stopped for a while, i picked up my head to a light beaming down on my grin..........the officer turned to the driver and said "why are they in the back seat????????????" DONS reply was a classic LOL LOL.............................apparently we were at a DUI check point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON yelled at me the whole car ride back b/c i was so oblivious to what just happened, thank god my boy DON is a responsible partier, the officer knew he was fine and let him GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! digga HAD no clue we were at a DUI check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we resumed to DONs house, i was comfortable relaxin with my dalin when we notied DON was taken down directions on the other side of the room and then i heard a beeping from outside..............don turned to us and said "OK lets go" i put on my helmet and knew i was in for a long night, called my mother and told her i was gonna be a little late!!!!!!!!!!

we ended up at ARC!!!!!!!! at first i thaught we were on line headed to ellis island with all the foreigners and weirdos that i was surrounded by, thank god for the dark skin and crossed eyes b/c i was able to adapt..............as we crept through the sea of "SPAM" smellin "UGLY ASS" humans, digga found a sign of life!!!!!!!!!!!! "THE BUS" it was like finding JESUS...........thanks BUS!!!!!......... it was all down hill from then on..........found the rest of the NJ crew with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARC had some decent beats, but again thank god we found the NJ crew or it would have sucked...................

sunday came along and digga still had not slept for the past 48 hours, was still able to have lunch with the family with the shades on the whole time............hid the twitchin in my arms by eating my food like a dog................

night time came and the last phase off diggas b-day was coming closer, JOEYS!!!!!! just had b-day cake with the roomates and by accident washed it down with a muscle relaxer to chill out the heart palputations!!!!!!!!!!! started to get ready then the 3 FATAL BLOWS came!!!!!! 1 from THE DEPOSITORY, the second from THE GRASSY KNOLL, AND a 3rd from THE PICKET FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the relaxer kicked in, and i finally fell to the ground like SADDAMS STATUE................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

woke up this morning with my socks on, and one arm in my shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD I AM ALIVE, AND IT FEELS GOOD TO MAKE IT TO 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and thanks again to everyone, too much to mention everybody and an A BIG FU GOES TO DJCHRISRUH ONCE AGAIN.......and remember my word back at SACI RUH...........LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND LOOK AT THE FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE DJRODDELAROSA!!!!!!!!!!!

now that was a fucken review.....glad you had an awesome 25th........rockstar style all weekend........now you can get your revenge on me labor day weekend........i was thinking either GUAM or Istanbul!!!!! ha ha ha......happy burfday again my patnah in crime!!!!

LOL................THANKS AGAIN DON FOR EVERYTHING............YOU CAN BE MY SECOND COUSIN ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA......

and yes dave your b-day preperations to SAUDI are in the works, whoops should i have not have said that!!!!............

hey it dont matter, no one in CLUBWORLD likes you anyway because of POLTERGIEST!!!!!!!!! so ill keep you posted on your labor day b-day preperation every week on CP!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, i am also hangin up my leather jacket, and guitar!!!!

TODAY I AM OFFICIALLY NO LONGER A "ROCKSTAR"................................I AM NOW JUST A "ROCK LEGEND"..................

MY DOCUMENTARY IS IN THE WORKS, AND WILL BE SHOWN ON VHI SOME TIME LATE AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

oh yeah, i am also hangin up my leather jacket, and guitar!!!!

TODAY I AM OFFICIALLY NO LONGER A "ROCKSTAR"................................I AM NOW JUST A "ROCK LEGEND"..................

MY DOCUMENTARY IS IN THE WORKS, AND WILL BE SHOWN ON VHI SOME TIME LATE AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here I am passing my party crown to the next little badass that comes along... This is my last year I rent from the shore, last years of going to Factory, last year going to ARC.....

I am ready to chill out..........

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Same here I am passing my party crown to the next little badass that comes along... This is my last year I rent from the shore, last years of going to Factory, last year going to ARC.....

I am ready to chill out..........

ya kdding me sir william????????.............how old are you again, 19????............you have at least 6 years left behind them glasses SON, tough it up!!!!!!!!!!!!................

and there are many badasses out there that can easily replace them shoes, its the shirts we will have trouble getting little boys into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by angelicious

im still tired :(

that is all you have to say "IM STILL TIRED"...................well guess what, i am also still tired and have not stopped s,s,s,s,STUTTERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well all i have to say is "YOU WANNA BUY TITANIUM BUTT PLUGS FOR WHEN YA VISIT THE SHORE HOUSE??????".......oh yeah your not gonna need them!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA...........................

and how bad did ARC smell?????? fuckers smelt like DIAPERS!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

tantium butt plugs, illllll!!! :laugh:

you luv it

im still tired :(

my nose was clogged couldnt smell

hey reeni, it is quite ok, its just one less person to remind me how retarted i was.....................

and j-mo your nose was clogged huh, stay away from wiffin those glue sticks then ya crack head.........................

love digga the "ROCK LEGEND"

Never thought in a million years we would bump into each other my Iron Brother...

Tigga and I were doin laps to see who was around... holding Stacked's hand to help him through the sea of Hermaphadites and Crackbabies...

Then who is walkin right past me... my two bro's...

Looking very lost and very out of place...

I almost puked I was so happy when I saw you guys!!!

Definately the highlight of the night...

From there on in it was nothing but fun and smiles....

Billy... mad props for the hookup... you kept me and Tigga in motion right onto SF!!!

Digga... the Jesus comment.... I dont think anyone has ever referred to me as the son of the lord... but it warms my heart to know I have such a special place in your world...

PM me anytime... You and Dave have my permission to send out PM's whenever you like....

Good times... and good bro's!!!

oh yeah and an FYI BUS.........................

my partnah on friday, was the one who was talkin FREAKY DEAKY to ya on the celly that night, ya gotta call her, her name is MAKEME.................

her last name is "MOAN" ask DON about her...........aha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........................

she makes a great wing girl and i just found out she parties!!!!!!!!! we'll 3 way her tonight.................

Good seein Digga ramming thru the crowd like Moses parting the sea of greasemonkeys.... Too bad your first Arc experience was an odoriforous one but you gotta come back when Picotto is in town and you'll get a true feel for the place during a prime night. Oh and thank you and Bus for the prompt delivery of that Meathead package for xmas.... Dee always hooks up the slamming gifts :D

I'm still laughin at your expression :laugh:

Happy Bday once again

spygirl, thanks..........and yes good thing its only once a year or i would have never made it to my 25th b-day, if b-days were every weekend i would have been dead before my second birthday party.....................

and to techno, to tell ya the truth it really didnt phase me, i was just happy chillin out........... ya know, i couldnt see or smell at that time anyway, all diggas senses were not functioning............poor stacidigga was the one who was holdin me up all night anyway..........ill def hit up that place again with the wind pants and tank top.....................

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Never thought in a million years we would bump into each other my Iron Brother...

Tigga and I were doin laps to see who was around... holding Stacked's hand to help him through the sea of Hermaphadites and Crackbabies...

Then who is walkin right past me... my two bro's...

Looking very lost and very out of place...

I almost puked I was so happy when I saw you guys!!!

Definately the highlight of the night...

From there on in it was nothing but fun and smiles....

Billy... mad props for the hookup... you kept me and Tigga in motion right onto SF!!!

Digga... the Jesus comment.... I dont think anyone has ever referred to me as the son of the lord... but it warms my heart to know I have such a special place in your world...

PM me anytime... You and Dave have my permission to send out PM's whenever you like....

Good times... and good bro's!!!

anytime for the hook up.... I was mangled.com

Originally posted by badassmafuka

anytime for the hook up.... I was mangled.com

hey willie, yer learnin little man............"mangled.com" pretty freeeeeekin funny, i like that one...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and yes, you def take the prize when digga arrived for being the most mangled out of the group when we got there..............!!!!!

i beleive you said something like this "heko, mekaleka, hi, digga, agg ga deap dish, oh moto come, deko, lemme, em, ese, para bailar la bamba, se necesito........all oh mo kuma tu roonia".and i answered with "an hour ago" HA HA HA HAH HA............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEEGIN GREAT, I LOVE MANGLED CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HAH AH HA HAHHA

Originally posted by roddigga

hey willie, yer learnin little man............"mangled.com" pretty freeeeeekin funny, i like that one...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and yes, you def take the prize when digga arrived for being the most mangled out of the group when we got there..............!!!!!

i beleive you said something like this "heko, mekaleka, hi, digga, agg ga deap dish, oh moto come, deko, lemme, em, ese, para bailar la bamba, se necesito........all oh mo kuma tu roonia".and i answered with "an hour ago" HA HA HA HAH HA............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEEGIN GREAT, I LOVE MANGLED CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HAH AH HA HAHHA

How did I get there

I gather me jamming dinner mints down your throats didnt help the situation...

hahaha...

Dave!!!!!!!!! Rod!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit... what are you doin.... guuuuuuuuuuuuuuulp......... akkkkkkkkkk.......... huuuuuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

as I slam mints down your throats mid sentence... hahahh