Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shut Up Already About Company B's

OK...I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...ALL U FAGS OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT COMPANY B'S...SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY...NO ONE CARES ANYMORE...U HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION AND PEOPLE WILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT DESPITE WHAT U SAY OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF UR GAY ASS ARGUMENTS WITH ONE ANOTHER ABOUT IT...U SAY U HAVE BEEN IN THE PROMOTING BUSINESS FOR YEARS...WELL CONGRATS B/C ANY FUCKIN FAG WHO IS OVER 25 AND IN THIS BUSINESS STILL IS A FUCKIN LOSER...GET A REAL JOB AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY...STOP ACTING LIKE UR 5:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by wmessano

ANY FUCKIN FAG WHO IS OVER 25 AND IN THIS BUSINESS STILL IS A FUCKIN LOSER...GET A REAL JOB AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY...STOP ACTING LIKE UR 5:mad: :mad: :mad:

bro you need to watch wit that comment, some of the top promoters on this board and in the state of NJ are over 25

i LIKE HOW THIS LOSER STARTS OUT BY SAYING

ALL U FAGS OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT COMPANY B'S...SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY...

wHO'S THE CHILDISH ONE.

FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE PRICK. TAKE YOUR TEEN NIGHT UNDERAGE DRINKING AND BRING IT BACK TO THE FRAT HOUSE. OH AND THE 25+ COMMENT DOES THAT COUNT FOR DJ'S OR JUST PROMOTERS?? CAUSE 3/4 OF THE PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS ARE OVER 25 AND THOSE 3/4 OF US REALLY DONT CONSIDER YOU LITTLE GUYS MUCH OF ANYTHING BUT LITTLE ANNOYING SUB-PROMOTERS THAT RUN THEIR MOUTH AND TALK A BIG GAME BUT DONT DO DICK.

OK...I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...ALL U FAGS OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT COMPANY B'S...SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY...NO ONE CARES ANYMORE...U HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION AND PEOPLE WILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT DESPITE WHAT U SAY OR WHAT HAS HAPPENED...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF UR GAY ASS ARGUMENTS WITH ONE ANOTHER ABOUT IT...U SAY U HAVE BEEN IN THE PROMOTING BUSINESS FOR YEARS...WELL CONGRATS B/C ANY FUCKIN FAG WHO IS OVER 25 AND IN THIS BUSINESS STILL IS A FUCKIN LOSER...GET A REAL JOB AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY...STOP ACTING LIKE UR 5:mad: :mad: :mad:

:laugh: - I love how people come on this board & tell everyone to stop talking shit & make fun of the people on here - 1) no one gives a fuck 2) you look even more pathetic than we do b/c you are getting all worked up over comments by people you probably dont even know and 3) the caps dont really make your statement any more intimidiating

just felt like adding my 2 cents ;)

umm are u hottt??? cause if u are, can i take u out??? i like a fiesty women. les stop all this internet argueing and we'll hang out and have a good time:D let me know?;)

Originally posted by kostaP

AND BRING IT BACK TO THE FRAT HOUSE.

:shaky: lol

Originally posted by kostaP

THOSE 3/4 OF US REALLY DONT CONSIDER YOU LITTLE GUYS MUCH OF ANYTHING BUT LITTLE ANNOYING SUB-PROMOTERS THAT RUN THEIR MOUTH AND TALK A BIG GAME BUT DONT DO DICK.

i suck:(

Originally posted by vibethursdays

Kosta u pecker...it s agirl that posted so it's hard ofr her to be a prick? Back down to what? Listen buddy when we meet ill knock your head off. I'm twice your size o bald one. Keep talking your coimuter shit. See ya thursday....

dennis

I got more Glocks and Tec's then you....

ok NJANGEl...I wasn't putting it in CAPS to make my point clearer or anythig...sorry, didn't think it was a big deal...and I don't look pathetic...I was just making my point...these guys just sit on their asses in front of their computers all day bashing clubs and bars and it's just so damn annoying...i can't stand it anymore...and as for you "BIG TIME PROMOTERS" sorry...I just thought by the age of 25 u'd find more of a REAL job or at least not pick on other people in the same business as u are....anyway...u are all a waste of my time...i don't know why i even bother :flame:

ok NJANGEl...I wasn't putting it in CAPS to make my point clearer or anythig...sorry, didn't think it was a big deal...and I don't look pathetic...I was just making my point...these guys just sit on their asses in front of their computers all day bashing clubs and bars and it's just so damn annoying...i can't stand it anymore...and as for you "BIG TIME PROMOTERS" sorry...I just thought by the age of 25 u'd find more of a REAL job or at least not pick on other people in the same business as u are....anyway...u are all a waste of my time...i don't know why i even bother :flame:

Go cry me a fucking river.:cry: :cry: :cry:

And by the way most of us here including myself have a real job.

But as for you and dennis all you have been posting is about people picking on you. Giver it a fucking rest already> What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Im not trying to be a bitch, I'm just being honest.

Great Drama! But getting way to old. Honestly no one cares about an 18+ party or a 21+ party. 18 and overs need a place to go to as well, do they not? If there is underage drinking, is it really the promoters problem, or should the ownership be held responsible since it is securities responsibility to check ID properly. Everytime and every place I have been too I get my ID checked by security. Also, as far as two peole fighting over a club... Both of you supposidly have day jobs in the corporate world, would you fight your corporate competition? As far as 25 and over promoters, if you can make a living doing what you like, more power to you ( I am sure promoting can be very lucrative)...Get my 2 cents here. Its fun to read, but enough is enough, don't you think? Is it really worth going to all this drama and wasting so much time, to argue about an event held in a bar? Plus, aren't aliances better than enemies...Thats what corporate jobs and history often tends to lean towards, no...? Most successful parties have whats called partners no? What happens if the two of you need to work together down the road...

Drama Analysis

Great Drama! But getting way to old. Honestly no one cares about an 18+ party or a 21+ party. 18 and overs need a place to go to as well, do they not? If there is underage drinking, is it really the promoters problem, or should the ownership be held responsible since it is securities responsibility to check ID properly. Everytime and every place I have been too I get my ID checked by security. Also, as far as two peole fighting over a club... Both of you supposidly have day jobs in the corporate world, would you fight your corporate competition? As far as 25 and over promoters, if you can make a living doing what you like, more power to you ( I am sure promoting can be very lucrative)...Get my 2 cents here. Its fun to read, but enough is enough, don't you think? Is it really worth going to all this drama and wasting so much time, to argue about an event held in a bar? Plus, aren't aliances better than enemies...Thats what corporate jobs and history often tends to lean towards, no...? Most successful parties have whats called partners no? What happens if the two of you need to work together down the road...

Originally posted by joe81

Very well worded and I agree completely, But as if you hadnt noticed by now, I love breaking balls and getting people all worked up. I'm doing it to be a dick.

yeah...I definitley agree with u...we are making this a big deal but i just wanted to get my opinion in too ya know? people just piss me off...like the ones who are trying to be a DICK on purpose!:tongue:

Awww, Did I hurt your feelings too?. Why dont you and Dennis go write a fucking book about it. Are you even more pissed now. No ok then go fuck yourself.

Are u fucking serious KOSTA? You are so pathetic...no u did not hurt my feelings or get me pissed off...U are a fucking joke...get a life...I don't give a shit what u say or think...for the last time, I was just stating my opinion...and are u never NOT on the fuckin computer...make urslef useful and do somethign else ASSHOLE...:mad: