Clubplanet Nightlife Community

US May Seek Sanctions On Syria

sassa

Originally posted by chrishaolin

please.. like we would want to go in to take over poppy fields.. if we were interested in fields of crops for drugs, i think it'd be easier to go down to south america. no, i have never seen it, have you? no, i go by what i read.

but are you saying that we would have gone and "fuck"ed with Afghanistan if 9/11 had never happened? I doubt it.

no, that's exactly what i'm saying...if it wasn't for 9/11, the USA would not have gone into afghanistan...the taliban was in power for a few years before the people here suddenly took notice of how shitty the treatment of people over there was...

It's time for the Moral Police aka the USA to step in now...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr mahs

Gimme a C

Gimme a O

Gimme a N

Gimme a S

Gimme a P

Gimme a I

Gimme a R

Gimme a A

Gimme a C

Gimme a Y

what's that spell.... Do you know how rediulous you sound? The oil reserve under Afghanistan? wanted by the U.S. like I said I hope they did tap it because it would pay for the rebuilding of that country... I think drunk on the other pOst sumed up that theory drawn up by a fellow LOON...Ted RALL go read it... or here you go.. excuse me Drunk...

this guy is not the only source around who also agrees that the war is not about terrorism. you can post the article, but it didn't say anything that most people in here don't know already...

it's funny how you keep saying i sound ridiculous...when you should really hear yourself....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

this guy is not the only source around who also agrees that the war is not about terrorism. you can post the article, but it didn't say anything that most people in here don't know already...

it's funny how you keep saying i sound ridiculous...when you should really hear yourself....:rolleyes:

Show me proof besides the american company wanting to drill in Afghanistan.. To say the Govt committed the 911 tragedy because of it, is just Horse shit... If the U.S wanted a reason for invading Afghanistan they would have used the american embassy and USS Cole bombing they knew bin laden was behind it and had enough of a motive to attack then.. why cripple your econmy costing trillions in economic activity for some reserve in the east.. It would be cheaper and easier to keep buying from the Saudi's think about what you are saying.. 911 caused our econmy to dip into costing TRILLIONS in losses that's why I think it's a conspiracy theory....

Originally posted by mr mahs

Show me proof besides the american company wanting to drill in Afghanistan.. To say the Govt committed the 911 tragedy because of it, is just Horse shit... If the U.S wanted a reason for invading Afghanistan they would have used the american embassy and USS Cole bombing they knew bin laden was behind it and had enough of a motive to attack then.. why cripple your econmy costing trillions in economic activity for some reserve in the east.. It would be cheaper and easier to keep buying from the Saudi's think about what you are saying.. 911 caused our econmy to dip into costing TRILLIONS in losses that's why I think it's a conspiracy theory....

while i do that, you show me proof just how exactly bin laden was behind the USS Cole bombing...........:blank:

i didn't say the gov't committed the 9/11 tragedy...YOU did. i am merely saying they could have done more to prevent it, and chose not to.

cheaper and easier, eh? well, how about positioning yourself in a prime location of the world, which would undoubtly also help one of your biggest allies and aid recipients, israel? besides the economy being in deep shit after 9/11 (which affected a LOT of people, but certainly not those in power)....what else do you have as an argument? if you're still naive enough to believe that this country is on a moral quest to fight the evils of terrorism, then keep believing that and i wish you the best in la la land...

Originally posted by chrishaolin

please.. like we would want to go in to take over poppy fields.. if we were interested in fields of crops for drugs, i think it'd be easier to go down to south america. no, i have never seen it, have you? no, i go by what i read.

but are you saying that we would have gone and "fuck"ed with Afghanistan if 9/11 had never happened? I doubt it.

no..the US is protecting the heroin route and its obvious. look @ what has happened in the last 4 yrs.

- Kosovo ..major heroin intersection..smack leaves to the rest Europe from here ...the US bombed Yugoslavia to give control of Kosovo to the Albanian majority..who we all know are deep deep deep into the Heroin trade

- Macedonia ...major heroin ..stop over ... with the Albanian population numbering close to 50% ..they have major access to government and other important functions....when the UMPB( Albanian "LIBERATION" Army) rose up in Macedonia after the bombing in Kosovo attempting to reach its goal of a Greater Albania ..the US quickly hushed everything down and returned things to normal..its easier to operate when things r stable..drugs move better that way....

- Turkey ...massive UN violations...mistreatment of their Christian Civilization..yet the US turns a blind eye..why? its the stop over from Asia Minor for Heroin before it reaches the Balkans

- Afghanistan..the final piece in the puzzle..poppy fields galore..now the US has significant influence over them..

tell me im crazy...but this doesnt look so coincidental to me