Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Anniversary ID.....Hot Vocal

sadelb

Ok around 8:30 P.M...... Sounded like a guitar riff...... Guitar playing and a girl vocal over the guitar sound.... Track was very nice..... one of the highlights of the nite.... i think its new... never heard it before.... sounded like a guitar with a beat under it..... very weird track but hot....

Originally posted by wakeup

probably the game of love white label, came out a month ago

nah thats not it... the guitar riff sounded a little more mellow.... it didnt even really sound like a house track... just a nice guitar riff then like 5 minutes later this girls voice... ill never find it :confused:

Originally posted by sadelb

nah thats not it... the guitar riff sounded a little more mellow.... it didnt even really sound like a house track... just a nice guitar riff then like 5 minutes later this girls voice... ill never find it :confused:

maybe it was one of JPs great drum and guitar luz mixes :laugh: he played a few yrs back that was actually pretty chill, to never be played again

Originally posted by Ferris

dancing with tears in my eyes ? that has a guitar riff and a girl vocal...

who is that by?? someone said that it could have been a track by moloko... i have still yet to figure it out... he played it the week before also i was told....must be pretty new

Originally posted by sadelb

who is that by?? someone said that it could have been a track by moloko... i have still yet to figure it out... he played it the week before also i was told....must be pretty new

i forgot i think it is by marc aurel...ill find out for u tho