Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon @ Maze Friday 4.18.03

klubveteran

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Famitours

Just like your brother. NO MORE PADRON!!!!! I bet you didn't think I posted huh!

:D

Hey looky who came out of the woodworks and beat me to the punch!:eek::laugh:

Anyways, just like he said...the Patron must run in the family:rolleyes: ;):D:clap:

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

buddy where did u come from, u better be there on friday, and trust me the patron will come your way too:D

Hey buddy...it's Good Friday...I don't think we'll be going out...well at least I won't....ScreenSaver can go with you if he wants as long as u take care of him ;)

Next week though it a sure thing.....IT'S UR BIIIIIRTHDAY!!! :party:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i heard that when Oscar and Ralph are in the studio...Oscar yells at Ralph and makes him sit in the corner with his nose against the wall until Ralph can come up with a good bassline...:eek:;):tongue:

:laugh:

Originally posted by mugatu

yes, I am 100% absolutely sure Ive known about this remix from it's inception. Armand's idea but... Thomas's production,engineering etc. cdr says or should say Armand vs Penton but thats not what Ive been hearing lately, thats about the only thing I could say regarding this if I havent said too much already

CORRECT!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

well:

1. its on vinyl, so what does it say? probaly nothing since its a bootleg

2.who did the depesh mode track?

it was first handed out as cdr's , due to sample clearance issues then they finally got to press a couple white labels , it should say ARMAND vs Penton usual case of a dj paying money to a producer to get his name out, btw if someone needs a copy pm me and I'll forward it to mr Penton , I spoke with him regarding this........ as for the Depeche track I think theres a few versions going around but the main one is Lexicon Ave.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mugatu

as for the Depeche track I think theres a few versions going around but the main one is Lexicon Ave.

I think thats right, one of my favorite tracks.

Guest brwneydtrouble

By the way Eddie, I go to Maze EVERY friday.....and I have never met you. Where are you usually?

Originally posted by Famitours

Just like your brother. NO MORE PADRON!!!!! I bet you didn't think I posted huh!

:D

famitours is "ghost reader" he is part of the club mafia for real ;):laugh:

i chuckle when some of the people here say that. im like ok pal:confused:

Famitours when is out next starbucks meeting ???

im always runnin around, but u can normaly find me at the vip bar or at the door

dude this guy has his picture as his ICON for crying out loud!!:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

how hard can it be

check the bar, the vip, and stall #2 when hes barfing his tequila from 2-3 am

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Hey buddy...it's Good Friday...I don't think we'll be going out...well at least I won't....ScreenSaver can go with you if he wants as long as u take care of him ;)

Next week though it a sure thing.....IT'S UR BIIIIIRTHDAY!!! :party:

sunny thats the biggest crock i have ever seen. Good friday ends at midnight.

no te hagas la religiosa. the other 364 days your getting tanked.:eek::tongue:

you and famitours are always coming up with excuses.

ALL TIME BEST SUNNYHOST EXCUSE-

"I HAVE TO GO TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT LIQUID" LOL:laugh: :mad::rolleyes:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by klubveteran

dude this guy has his picture as his ICON for crying out loud!!:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

how hard can it be

check the bar, the vip, and stall #2 when hes barfing his tequila from 2-3 am

HEYYYYY.....He didn't have one before. I saw you at the door this friday then, I was running in and out all night long. I was wearing a beige and green A/X sweater and I had my glasses on.....I'm friends with Victor and Felix.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

HEYYYYY.....He didn't have one before. I saw you at the door this friday then, I was running in and out all night long. I was wearing a beige and green A/X sweater and I had my glasses on.....I'm friends with Victor and Felix.

WELL NOW YOU KNOW... SO ON FRIDAY YOU CAN MEET ME BY THE BAR AND WE CAN DRINK A SHOT OF randalls_1733_9796066

Guest brwneydtrouble

WELL NOW YOU KNOW... SO ON FRIDAY YOU CAN MEET ME BY THE BAR AND WE CAN DRINK A SHOT OF randalls_1733_9796066

Ew, Tequila hates me......But I WILL do a shot of Vodka......or two.......or three.....or seven....

Ever had a vanilla minderaser?

Geez, I sound like an alcoholic. NO!!! My excuse will always be that its because I am a bartender.......:eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

my drink of the moment is red bull and jagermeister :)

it tastes like candy. :)

Sounds like it woud taste like Necco Wafers......Ew, remember those?

:gas::puke::screwy:

I LOVE THAT .. I USED TO DRINK IT WHEN SPACE FIRST OPEND. I WOULD ORDER IT AND BARTENDERS WOULD LOOK AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY..... IT TASTE LIKE SWEET TARTS

very true .. the bartender on saturday looked at me like i was nuts.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

...who have u been hanging out with lately?

the crazy canadians during wmc got me into it .. its their fault!! :)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ew, Tequila hates me......But I WILL do a shot of Vodka......or two.......or three.....or seven....

Ever had a vanilla minderaser?

Geez, I sound like an alcoholic. NO!!! My excuse will always be that its because I am a bartender.......:eek:

CANT SAY I HAVE... I GOTTA TRY IT

sunny thats the biggest crock i have ever seen. Good friday ends at midnight.

no te hagas la religiosa. the other 364 days your getting tanked.

I AM religious

&

Correction... its 197 days :rolleyes:

you and famitours are always coming up with excuses.

:rolleyes::mad::(:rolleyes:

ALL TIME BEST SUNNYHOST EXCUSE-

"I HAVE TO GO TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT LIQUID" LOL:laugh: :mad::rolleyes:

OMG! I can't stand u! lolololololol.....U still swear that all those parties were made-up huh??...sigh

:rolleyes::blank: Come on now buddy...seriously....let it die....that freakin' place has been closed 4 how many years now & u still bring that up?!??!? Sheeeesh :rolleyes:

Wicked flyer Eddy. I'll be there to support Ralph for sure soon, but alas this week I'm off to the frozen tundra of Gainesville to support the Digital Output boys .. (Joe Amoros and Domingo Castillo) @ Vibe. See you at Space34 saturday at some point .. afterhours after Theivery Corp?

Good meeting you Saturday as well.

Ralph is gonna bring down the house. I heard from some guy in Portugal his set on NYE was the best he's ever heard. I sure as hell believe it. Ralph is a very talented dj as you guys will soon find out!

VIVA LA SAUGUESERA. :)