Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuel will not survive

sgtfury

it was 630 am and I am in Fuel..there is maybe 10 people on the dance floor...the music sucks..the only reason I am in there was to see my friend david padilla spin..two hours earlier I was waiting to get in and they werent letting anyone in..didnt make sense because there were 20 people in the club..people were walking away so pissed off...I went to space for a little while..and came back to fuel to see padilla...bottom line was it sucked bad..padilla was no where to be found..found out the next day that he saw the situation and went home..unless things change quickly, Fuel will not survive..and its too bad..

i couldnt agree more...the music at space is just one above the rest...and the women, though a bit on the stuck up side, are definitly beautiful...

never had a problem there either....Space in my opinion is the place to be right now until somethin else comes along

------------------

biohazard.gif

[This message has been edited by x-t-c (edited 01-29-2001).]

It is a bit to early in the game to toss the towel in on Fuel. Space right now with out a doubt is the leader of the pack. They have the right size, sound, and the best talent. Friendly Competition; can only help, but improve Miami’s nightlife. Fuel’s future is in their hands. I don’t think they have really decided how they want to “fit” into the game. If and when they do it could make things very interesting….

Peace,

Sobeton cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 01-29-2001).]

I agree with Sobeton, it's a little early to write Fuel off.Although my first impression of the club was a horrible one, and their attitude at the door did'nt make sense, there is still time to turn it around..On the other hand I also agree that Space has the best music in town and is definitely the place now, and I think it will be for a long time. Even if Fuel does get their act together ,they can never compete with Space. It's a totally different market, their capacity is like 600 people and it's only one room....the reason Space can stay open and packed from 10:00PM to 12:00PM is that they offer so many options I just don't see that happening with a small club.......

PEACE,

KINGSTREET smile.gif

You guys can talk all the smack about how Space sucks, and how Fuel is going to be this and that, blah blah blah.....etc. Space has everything and I have never had a problem there, they play the best music, the vibe is awesome, and the women are beautiful. I will check out Fuel when it finally does open, but I just don't think you can top SPACE. When the line is longer at 6 in the morning than it is at 1 int he morning, they have to be doing everything right. C-YA

Archived