Tyrant-Thursday-Sonar

vicman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Unbelievable. You strike a deal to burn vacation time you should have used to get every Friday off all summer long. You then get *another* 3 weeks of vacation at the end of summer. *PLUS* your colleagues are drug hounds!!

Where do I sign up? :confused: Seriously.

You forgot my company sent me to Vegas last week. :D

It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta fill my position.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Heres something even more scarier: Russians drink their beer with salty fish...Its actually quite yummy, but you wouldnt understand *sigh*....

I actually do understand. Because a) I've drunk beer with some Russian friends who had salty fish. And B) Koreans are big on drinking beer with salty fish too. A different kind of salty fish, but salty fish nonetheless.

Originally posted by nautilus60

We are gonna leave around 6PM...So it looks like we will make it to NY fairly early and if the brewery right across the street from Roxy we might join you there then - if you dont mind...

well I know if anyone can leave baltimore at 6 and get to NYC in 3-4 hours, its you :D

You are more than welcome to join us at the brewery once I figure out what the hell time we are meeting!

I'll let you know. BTW, Ana left me a message yesterday saying you guys might go to Tenaglia on Saturday?? :confused: hehe, I think she's confused :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well I know if anyone can leave baltimore at 6 and get to NYC in 3-4 hours, its you :D

You are more than welcome to join us at the brewery once I figure out what the hell time we are meeting!

I'll let you know. BTW, Ana left me a message yesterday saying you guys might go to Tenaglia on Saturday?? :confused: hehe, I think she's confused :D

well, once PvD is done (wimp is done at 8) DT is still going on for another 4 hrs. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I actually do understand. Because a) I've drunk beer with some Russian friends who had salty fish. And B) Koreans are big on drinking beer with salty fish too. A different kind of salty fish, but salty fish nonetheless.

salty fish? ewww....

pork rinds is where its at baby!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

BTW, Ana left me a message yesterday saying you guys might go to Tenaglia on Saturday?? :confused: hehe, I think she's confused :D

What else is new? :tongue:

PS. I am only saying that cause i know that her internet is down and she cant see this, lol...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

:D It's a blessing and a curse. My company changed our vacation policy to use accrued time for previous years by August or lose it. That sucks, but on the other hand, I have two months of vacation saved up, so it gives me an excuse to use it all this summer. The only realistic way my boss and I agreed to use two months of vacation time was to start taking every Friday off.

no cash options? have them buy the vacation time back.

Originally posted by silvershoes

yes, lets meet up for sure. time? place?

perhaps i'll catch ya at arc on sat too... :cool:

what time are you planning to get there? we could either meet up in the side room or the main room where tyrant will be.