• NORMALNOISES
    • DNICE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meli2444

PSSTT.........ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT AND PLAY ONE DAY? :tongue:

I knew I could count on "my peeps".........

If I am elected moderator, I promise to buy a round for everyone who voted for me....... just stay away from the water in space.... too expensive! :tongue:

Originally posted by dnice35

I knew I could count on "my peeps".........

If I am elected moderator, I promise to buy a round for everyone who voted for me....... just stay away from the water in space.... too expensive! :tongue:

Everything at Space is ridiculously expensive...

gotta love that patio though...burning in the midday sun, then whooooshhh..the cryogenefix goes off...fuckin awesome!

Originally posted by dnice35

$7 a bottle , how bout I buy one bottle and refill it for all of you in the bathroom?..... hows that for cheap?

:D

lol...can you actually do that? i remember in the old space if you tried to do that they madeyou dump it out, refill it again, dump it out, refill it again, dump it out.....

fucking greedy bastards! :mad:

and they are small bottles of water, like 8oz? a buck an ounce?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wonder why after the war in Iraq why the friggin azzholes felt the need to vote in a new forum mod....I wonder..hmmm.

But I gotta say this....you can vote in all your friggin stooges...but we aint buying your BS !!:mad:

Life is a series of disagreements, and if you cant deal with the facts..get the fuck outta the kitchen.....Coz I said so you pussies warmongers...

The fact is ..the MAJORITY of the world sees' Bushes' agenda...and if you think supressing the ideologies will serve your purpose.....THINK AGAIN !!!

FUCK WAR !!!!

P.S..Why wasnt Sassa on the ballot??...Scared the girl was gonna school you on international matters??

pussies

Originally posted by magellanmax

I wonder why after the war in Iraq why the friggin azzholes felt the need to vote in a new forum mod....I wonder..hmmm.

But I gotta say this....you can vote in all your friggin stooges...but we aint buying your BS !!:mad:

Life is a series of disagreements, and if you cant deal with the facts..get the fuck outta the kitchen.....Coz I said so you pussies warmongers...

The fact is ..the MAJORITY of the world sees' Bushes' agenda...and if you think supressing the ideologies will serve your purpose.....THINK AGAIN !!!

FUCK WAR !!!!

P.S..Why wasnt Sassa on the ballot??...Scared the girl was gonna school you on international matters??

pussies

because i am already a moderator :)

Originally posted by magellanmax

FUCK WAR !!!!

pussies

You really are a moron. :idea::blown:

Originally posted by Drunk

You really are a moron. :idea::blown:

WOW.....you really hurt my chat feelings...:cry:

Dude..get your head outta your ass....:idea: I feel a reshuffle comin on... Nothing is carved into stone.... Trust me, I saw this "vote a new mod" crap at the fashion board... If you dont seem to flow with some haters BS, you are a marked one..

You can choose to be ignorant...its your choice... I got the choice of being critical.

So, in summation....:bigfinge: