Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hailie... come here baby, bring daddy his oscar...

joeg

Originally posted by fineones

haha//bump bump bump ........its murderrrrrr!!!

lofl.. i dont know where most of you guys are from but awhile back i was driving into work listening to the morning zoo on z100 and they him up in these bits they play.. first one i heard they said it was kelly clarksons first duet.. with ja rule.. it was the kelly clarkson song.. and over it, they have some guy who sounds like ja just babbling all of his most used lines.. like "come on beyotch.. put it on me... holllaaa... its murrdaaa... r-u-l-e" lol

Originally posted by chrishaolin

lofl.. i dont know where most of you guys are from but awhile back i was driving into work listening to the morning zoo on z100 and they him up in these bits they play.. first one i heard they said it was kelly clarksons first duet.. with ja rule.. it was the kelly clarkson song.. and over it, they have some guy who sounds like ja just babbling all of his most used lines.. like "come on beyotch.. put it on me... holllaaa... its murrdaaa... r-u-l-e" lol

haha i missed that ...but thats pretty bad when the z100 rips u