Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuel..reviews

sgtfury

after a really disappointing afterhours party last weekend, I gave fuel another chance on saturday night...was it my imagination or did fuel fill up around 6 and go copletely off?? Padilla rocked the house!!! I dont know how fuel will do during other times, but, the afterhours market is ripe for the picking!! if you give people a reason to walk by Space, they will

Well it is amazing what a difference a week makes. My second Fuel experience was much improved. I arrived at around 4:00am, and was in the club in less then 5 minutes.

The staff was very pleasant. The music; well what can I say; David Padilla tore the roof off Fuel. Danced my a** off until 8:30 in the morning when they closed. Nice vibe; people just dancing and having a great time. What really surprised me was the turn out. for an after – hours with no real publicity, Fuel was able to fill the room. Fuel may not be as big as Space, and the sound system still needs some tweaking; but Fuel is definitely heading in the right direction. Just want to say “wassup” to clubplanet members; Rene _M > it was nice to meet you, and it was cool chilling with you. sgtfury > my good friend; it was another night for the history books. Looking forward to meeting other clubplanet members in the future. Again, congratulations to Fuel for the turnaround…

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

Archived