Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you noticed an increase

xlr8ed

Of how fucked up people have been getting lately in clubs and bars in Boston, w/ be ing drunk and other activities? Is it just me or are people going nuts lately, not even caring how fucked up the get? Do you think it has to do w/ the pressures and stress' that the world is going through, or the nice weather or what? Discuss.

Recently I've been way too fucked up in bars and clubs in Boston to notice how fucked up everyone else was. Actually, people have seemed a lot more sober than usual. Pussies!

I have however noticed that people in fraternities aren't getting as fucked up as they used to. Except for Flavanugz.. he still can't hold his beer.

People have been plugging a lot more shit recently though. Especially g!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Recently I've been way too fucked up in bars and clubs in Boston to notice how fucked up everyone else was. Actually, people have seemed a lot more sober than usual. Pussies!

I have however noticed that people in fraternities aren't getting as fucked up as they used to. Except for Flavanugz.. he still can't hold his beer.

People have been plugging a lot more shit recently though. Especially g!

fuck u. hahahaha

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Of how fucked up people have been getting lately in clubs and bars in Boston, w/ be ing drunk and other activities? Is it just me or are people going nuts lately, not even caring how fucked up the get? Do you think it has to do w/ the pressures and stress' that the world is going through, or the nice weather or what? Discuss. [/quote

Are you working in a club when you notice this? The only time I ever noticed how fucked up people were was when I was working in a club.... completely sober.

Originally posted by stymie

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Of how fucked up people have been getting lately in clubs and bars in Boston, w/ be ing drunk and other activities? Is it just me or are people going nuts lately, not even caring how fucked up the get? Do you think it has to do w/ the pressures and stress' that the world is going through, or the nice weather or what? Discuss. [/quote

Are you working in a club when you notice this? The only time I ever noticed how fucked up people were was when I was working in a club.... completely sober.

Not working just out and about have a few drinks w/ friends... Maybe I need to drink more?

Originally posted by stymie

hahaha... maybe just start earlier.

I usually start on Wednesday night and stop on Sunday morning, just in time for church.. Only stop for 8 hours on Thursday and Fridays, for this shitty thing we call work ;)