Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon Roll Call!!!

housewhore

RALPH FALCON AT MAZE ON FRIDAY!!!

MAZE WILL FINALLY SUCCEED!!!

RALPH FALCON HAVING A RESIDENCY AT MAZE IS THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO THAT BUILDING. THEY HAVE FINALLY BROUGHT IN A PROVEN TALENT WHO WILL ROCK THAT PLACE EVERY FRIDAY.

I HEARD RALPH PLAY AT ARC A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND HE WAS AMAZING. WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING BOTH OF THE MURK BOYS (OSCAR AND RALPH) AT ARC, BUT I HEARD OSCAR WAS SICK AND ONLY RALPH SHOWED UP.

AT LEAST NOW I GET TO HEAR THEM BOTH ON A REGULAR BASIS IN THEIR HOMETOWN...

RALPH FALCON@MAZE

OSCAR G.@SPACE

THERE'S GONNA BE SOME LONG WEEKENDS AHEAD OF US...:tongue:

From what I heard, he did a great job opening up for DT two weeks ago at Vinyl.

Originally posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

Firts of all, before my head falls asleep right here on the keypad, I must say THANK YOU to (1) DJ/Producer Ralph Falcon for delivering the goods last Friday night. Then I started about 3:30am. Like I said, I learned a lot from this Funky Green Man from MURK. (AND) Oscar G. as well. Oscar is feeling much better but didn't make it to NY due to a flu. I guess this nonsense is going around. We'll have you back real soon bro. And.....

Congratulations Oscar for being awarded "Best Resident DJ" for your Saturday night weekly residency at Space in Miami from the Club Sytems magazine awards.

Both you & Ralph are already such legends! :cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

are all chicks whores?????????????

yup, and i'll be there.......

Oh, just wait till I see you on Friday greaseball.....Im gona kick your ass back to Jersey.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Oh, just wait till I see you on Friday greaseball.....Im gona kick your ass back to Jersey.

you could just wait till eddy gives him a shoot then you could push him right over.

he is the biggest light weight you have eva seen.:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Nah, I think I can handle him sober. I will kick his ass when I get there, then I will mess with him some more when he's wasted. I want him to remember the ass whoopin he gets.......:D

DJ Troy, yeah I would have to say the best sound in Miami. Plus they look bad ass.......

Do you spin in WPB? I used to live up there and go to the sorry excuses they have for clubs.....(no offense, of course).

Guest saleen351

jackie after all i helped you with, you want to kick my ass? I think you owe me....... PS i also let you talk to myself and my crew in public, something very few get the privliage of doing..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

jackie after all i helped you with, you want to kick my ass? I think you owe me....... PS i also let you talk to myself and my crew in public, something very few get the privliage of doing..

Sheesh Nick, you are no fun anymore......I can't mess with you any more!!!

Whateer happened to those reaming matches we used to have??? *sniff* You were so mean to me, and now.......now you are just too nice!! I don't think I can stand it anymore!!!!!

You have driven me to therapy.....

[Runs out of the room, slaming the door behind her, bawling her eyes out........]

Originally posted by djtroywpb

They have Funktion One stack at maze? How does it sound?

Troy you bitch where have you been??:eek::D:mad:

just show up to Maze and see.... i havent seen you for a while. the red carpet i use to pull out for you at Space is now at Maze.

wipe your feet first. its the only one i have;)

ooooh this juuust in. hang tight. more Maze news soon :D:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

some quick questions:

1) what kind of drinks does the VIP card entitle u to?

2) till what time is the VIP open bar get u?

3) does the VIP get u special line? or do i have to wait the general admission line?

damn dude what the.....

ill tell you what PM eddy your adresss and he will pick you up in the Maze courtesy shuttle bus:eek: :rolleyes::D