Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph Falcon Roll Call!!!

housewhore

Guest saleen351

when i'm at maze, i'd like to be refered to as THE Saleen, and my crew refered to as, THE CREW....

thank you...

Originally posted by saleen351

when i'm at maze, i'd like to be refered to as THE Saleen, and my crew refered to as, THE CREW....

thank you...

i thought we did already:tongue:

bring guyman too. cool cat:cool:

before he told me he was Guyman. i was like damn this guy is nice ....came up and spoke very politely. got right in.

gee oh gee what a great time for me to cash in on my beer from the Edgar V-space closing bet isnt it BIZ?:idea:

Originally posted by biznation00

Go to Space & listen to "the other half" of MURK, Oscar G this saturday!! :laugh:

See u @ Maze Klubvet. btw, does my AMC movie card entitle me to skip lines & other Maze perks?? Don't make me stand in lines. :mad:

yo whats up with the thread jack? you guys have enough crowd over there on saturdays. spread the love to ralph too you know.

besides if you guys wouldve had your shit together over there you could have BOTH nights packed like the old days and not just open on one(OUCH LOW BLOW SORRY:tongue: )

come on best club name recognition and every DJ known to man on lockdown and no fridays?:rolleyes::D they need 3 more Biz's

AMC card will do just dandy. but expect a wait just to catch up and chit chat

Ya I DJ up here in WPB and it sucks. i have spun up here with Edgar V a few times and thats about as good as it gets in west palm. I have a few residencies if u can call them that. I just play to pay the bills. Is there a better job?