Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its all about diesel sleeveless tees this summer

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

i only like their jeans, i don't like any of their shirts..

FRENCH CONNECTION ALL THE WAY!!!!!

FCUK IT ALL!!!

yeh fcuk is real nice..but i barley fit in any of thier shit...fucking annoying ...that shit is for the skinniest of skinny

Where do you get your Diesel sleevelesses from? I'm from Northern jersey... I sometimes check out macy's and Progress(in GSP), Nordstrom. Are there any other places in the area that would have diesel shirts that are nice.

Ooooooo, I've always loved the Diesel sleeveless shirts. I mean, yea, when you go out, a bunch of other guys will have it on also, but who the fuck cares?? You like it, you wear it, despite the number of other people that also have it.

For example, I have many many pairs of Diesel shoes.... so does like, the rest of the world lol.

Originally posted by ellinita

Ooooooo, I've always loved the Diesel sleeveless shirts. I mean, yea, when you go out, a bunch of other guys will have it on also, but who the fuck cares?? You like it, you wear it, despite the number of other people that also have it.

For example, I have many many pairs of Diesel shoes.... so does like, the rest of the world lol.

LoL...tatz cool ~