Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Are All The Girls?!?!?!?

OK ladies

I know Euro Lounge hasn't had a really good review yet to date but I need some girlies to pop in and say hi there this thursday.

Ladies are always free and if you come before 11:30pm, you will recieve a complimentary drink at the door.

Last week, the ratio was 50 very cute guys to 3 girls.

I felt really bad for all the guys.

PM me if you need more info and guys, special deals if you bring girls with you :D

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

OK ladies

I know Euro Lounge hasn't had a really good review yet to date but I need some girlies to pop in and say hi there this thursday.

Ladies are always free and if you come before 11:30pm, you will recieve a complimentary drink at the door.

Last week, the ratio was 50 very cute guys to 3 girls.

I felt really bad for all the guys.

PM me if you need more info and guys, special deals if you bring girls with you :D

why dont they just give up and make that place into a dinner :laugh:

to be perfectly honest, i never really had a good time there on a thursday before i started working there.

And honestly, why do you care?? you keep posting and putting the place down, you are out of it, so why the need for all this hostility???

Friday and Saturday are packed so bad you can't move.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

i WOULD LIKE TO TAKE BACK THIS COMMENT

AFTER TONIGHT, WELL LETS SAY EURO LOUNGE WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!

CAN I HAVE A REVIEW???????

I dont think many cp heads were in the house but a good turn out anyway. It goes to show that cp should not be a main form of advertising and promotion............................There are plenty of other people out there that dont even know what cp is!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

I dont think many cp heads were in the house but a good turn out anyway. It goes to show that cp should not be a main form of advertising and promotion............................There are plenty of other people out there that dont even know what cp is!!!!

LOL yes i know, i was drunk when i wrote that, very demanding.

Thank you for coming Sticky, Jenejugs, Ninadd, and the others

everyone i talked to said they had a really good time, so thats all that matters for me.

:D