Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weak

nyis4meatheads

I didn't get into work until 9:15ish today. I know that most of you get in long before that. So, when I arrive to work at 9:15, slightly hung over, and in no mood to do work, I at least expect something entertaining to read when I come onto this damn site. You bastards gave me nothing. Weak. Very weak.

So, I guess I'll get the ball rolling. Check out this e-mail I got this morning. I'm on a few people's e-mail lists from college that I barely ever even knew, and certainly don't keep in contact with now. Yet, somehow, they think it's important to keep me updated in every facet of their life through huge, group e-mails. Now, I could care less about these people... they were annoying back then, and they're twice as annoying now. But, every once in a while, an e-mail comes along that makes it all worth while. This one definitely falls into that category. I didn't mess with this at all, this chick I went to school with actually sent this to about 50 people... enjoy.

"this is an email i sent to fox complaining about their horrid decision on americal idol last nite. i realize that this is a vote made by the public, but come on! it is totally messed up.

This email is to be directed to American Idol. I am extremely disappointed in your decision to remove Kimberly Caldwell over Carmen. I work at a vocation high school and worry about what kind of affect a decision like that has on our youth. What kind of a message does that send to people? That talent means absolutely nothing so long as you are good looking? Kimberly has more talent in her pinky finger than Carmen had in her whole body. The only reason she is even still on the show is because her looks symbolizes what pop culture considers "idol material". The sad thing is that it is talent that we should idolize, not looks, and Carmen has no talent! She is by far the worst performer on the whole show, and the fact that she has even made it this far shocks me. Let's keep sending the message to our youth that it is useless to use our precious gifts and talents, that it is useless to try to excel at anything, and that a! ll that really matters is what is on the outside. "

Todd, I'm sure you share her pain.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I didn't get into work until 9:15ish today. I know that most of you get in long before that. So, when I arrive to work at 9:15, slightly hung over, and in no mood to do work, I at least expect something entertaining to read when I come onto this damn site. You bastards gave me nothing. Weak. Very weak.

So, I guess I'll get the ball rolling. Check out this e-mail I got this morning. I'm on a few people's e-mail lists from college that I barely ever even knew, and certainly don't keep in contact with now. Yet, somehow, they think it's important to keep me updated in every facet of their life through huge, group e-mails. Now, I could care less about these people... they were annoying back then, and they're twice as annoying now. But, every once in a while, an e-mail comes along that makes it all worth while. This one definitely falls into that category. I didn't mess with this at all, this chick I went to school with actually sent this to about 50 people... enjoy.

"this is an email i sent to fox complaining about their horrid decision on americal idol last nite. i realize that this is a vote made by the public, but come on! it is totally messed up.

This email is to be directed to American Idol. I am extremely disappointed in your decision to remove Kimberly Caldwell over Carmen. I work at a vocation high school and worry about what kind of affect a decision like that has on our youth. What kind of a message does that send to people? That talent means absolutely nothing so long as you are good looking? Kimberly has more talent in her pinky finger than Carmen had in her whole body. The only reason she is even still on the show is because her looks symbolizes what pop culture considers "idol material". The sad thing is that it is talent that we should idolize, not looks, and Carmen has no talent! She is by far the worst performer on the whole show, and the fact that she has even made it this far shocks me. Let's keep sending the message to our youth that it is useless to use our precious gifts and talents, that it is useless to try to excel at anything, and that a! ll that really matters is what is on the outside. "

Todd, I'm sure you share her pain.

Who cares about whats really going on in the world, i'm protesting American Idol and Carmen down at City Hall Plaza today at lunch. WTF?

Originally posted by kaydup

WPI people :rolleyes:

Sorry brother I was in Cambridge very early this am and didn't get here till late. I appoligize for not entertaining you

Just don't let it happend again.

WPI people are bad enough... WPI girls are 100 times worse. I have no idea how I got onto this chick's list, I'm assuming she got my address from the alumni directory because I certainly never gave it to her.

The best part is that people call in and vote for who will make it to the next round. It's not like Fox can just say "Well, America decided the fat chick should get cut. But, that's just not right, she's got so much tallent, let's cut the piece of ass." America wants to see nice, toned asses... get over it.

xlr8, I can't make it downtown for lunch today, so I'm organizing a walk-out here at work. THIS UNFAIR AMERICAN IDOL VOTING WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. This should unquestionably be atop EVERYONE'S list of social issues in America that need immediate attention, especially now.

One of my cyber-friends from the 'Idol' boards, JustinGFan212, she's from New York City, said it best, "Kimberly was like soooo good this week, what a gyp!" Totally!

PS - It's nice to see the WPI dorks watching something other than the Sci FI channel. ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Just don't let it happend again.

WPI people are bad enough... WPI girls are 100 times worse. I have no idea how I got onto this chick's list, I'm assuming she got my address from the alumni directory because I certainly never gave it to her.

The best part is that people call in and vote for who will make it to the next round. It's not like Fox can just say "Well, America decided the fat chick should get cut. But, that's just not right, she's got so much tallent, let's cut the piece of ass." America wants to see nice, toned asses... get over it.

xlr8, I can't make it downtown for lunch today, so I'm organizing a walk-out here at work. THIS UNFAIR AMERICAN IDOL VOTING WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

I just prank called Randy Jackson, told him I was going to "gat" him.... I also called immagration on Simon, these fuckers will pay!!!!