Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For All Of You Vip Whores Out There!!!

eddyguerra305

Guest saleen351

got your pm eddy, but i'm not a vodka fan. I only drink beer and the occasional Irish Cream and a shot......

though i'm sure hog and the rest of our crew will get some bottles..

ps i'm glad you ditched the french shit... Vox is from the netherlands and rain is american...

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm glad you ditched the french shit... Vox is from the netherlands and rain is american...

hey General Saleen, i think u better talk to some of ur troops...they were seen drinking the forbidden fruit, if u know what i mean...they broke ur boycott of French vodka...i am not saying any names...but i am sure they will come forward...:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey General Saleen, i think u better talk to some of ur troops...they were seen drinking the forbidden fruit, if u know what i mean...they broke ur boycott of French vodka...i am not saying any names...but i am sure they will come forward...:tongue:

troops will always do stupid shit, but the home base should not stock it at all..:mad:

Originally posted by saleen351

troops will always do stupid shit, but the home base should not stock it at all..:mad:

alright alright, i broke the code of honor as well.....:(

but i swear i didnt order it!!!!!

on a better note, when the sun came up, it was only beer and whiskery for my and my company!!!!;)

it wont happen again!