Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurent Garnier

he's fucking amazing, but he's not playing tomorrow.

Important information

14th April 2003:

This morning the courrier van transporting my passport and visa back to my office was stolen and set fire too (this is almost unheard of in Paris).

I am therefore extremely disappointed as this results in me not being able to travel to the US to play in Atlanta, New York and Chicago this weekend.

I was really looking forward to these gigs and can only say how sorry I am that I am not going to be able to be there. I hope to be back again very soon.

Laurent Garnier

He's sick. . .I saw him 2 years back in DC. . . during that week I saw PvD at Mango, the Nation/Buzz Wednesday event, then Judge Jules on Thursday at Fever (Baltimore, Scott Henry & Feelgood event), then Garnier at Buzz on that Friday.

And on the 7th day, i rested. .. and slept for like 12 hours.

Lav and a few others will disagree with me, but I thought Garnier was awful the last time he played at Centro... not at all what I expected. It was my first time seeing him, but others who had seen him before were like "wtf was that???" IDK if he played down for Centro, as many djs do, or what, but I won't be going to see him there again.