Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn jules5335

teamj5

Originally posted by jules5335

You guys are crazy! I didn't get to meet Meathead cause he was too busy trying to pick up girls but I'm glad that I can now put the face with the name :hat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought you were too busy chatting up teamj5 to give me the time of day! Plus Todd specifically said "She wants to meet you guys, and particularly wants to meet you Mike".

No love :(;)

I'm sorry!

I have a really bad headache. I have a feeling this is going to be a long day.

Don't appologize for using Mr. Hat, you were way in the right on that one! :hat:

This is definitely going to be a long Friday... help us out here by posting all day. Trust me, it makes the day go by quicker!

Well I would love to post all day but I'm taking a half day so I can go home and go back to bed! But I will post away until 12:00.

Ugh, I'm so jealous! Instead of going to bed at 12, I'm going to a status meeting :rolleyes: But I've got monday off, so who the hell cares! :D

Yeah, what did we used to ask new board chicks? Remember how much of a hard time we gave g when she first came on?? That was the best!! :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ugh, I'm so jealous! Instead of going to bed at 12, I'm going to a status meeting :rolleyes: But I've got monday off, so who the hell cares! :D

Yeah, what did we used to ask new board chicks? Remember how much of a hard time we gave g when she first came on?? That was the best!! :)

Yeah but what was even funnier was nyis bragging about all the chicks he was going to be picking up in Maine that weekend :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah but what was even funnier was nyis bragging about all the chicks he was going to be picking up in Maine that weekend :tongue:

:laugh: Oh man, I got so much ass that weekend! :tongue:

Can someone dig up that thread? That was some seriously funny shit! g was always a Roxy girl at heart :love2:

OK jules, I'll ask away.... do you really think teamj5 will ever get laid? I don't see it happening, but you can always pay for sex, so I don't know. (Hey, someone had to liven things up a bit on here today).